Thursday, December 08, 2011

Box Fun

Hi:  We were looking through pictures, and HOPE ya haven't seen these before!
We all love boxes...
An we were havin great fun here.
I, Marley took first turn.
Oh yeah?  Come GET me out!
Ayla tried an failed.
But she had a plan, it seems...
She got Iza.  Iza got me out.  Drat.
She can really take over a box.
And THEN can look SO innocent...
The jokes on Ayla, though.
SHE dint get in the box...
See Iza's tail above?  It's SO short, it barely covers her butt!  Ha, ha.  Wait, that wasnt very good.  Let me try again.  "Its SO short, she doesnt even TRY to catch it".  No good?  Bast.  Im no good at these...

Think, think, think...  "Her tail is so short she can't wipe her nosie with it"!  "Her tail is so short, her front paws get cold at night"!  Oh man, I'm dyin here...  "Her tail is SO short, her collar doen't know she has one"!  heh, heh?  OK, I give up.  Her tail really IS short, though.  She got all foofy the other night, it looked like 4" of a bottle brush!  Ooh, that WAS a good one...

I'm just fussin at her cause SHEs in the box an I'm not...


20 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

BE NICE! It's just over 2 weeks till Christmas, so try to stay off Santa's naughty list, okay? And dissing your sister is naughty. ;-)

Iza, we think your tail is just FINE!

Love the box pics. Truth be told, the mom wouldn't remember even if you had posted them before. LOL.

But we're getting jealous--so many kitties have great boxes to play in and the only box we've seen lately (the tree box) has disappeared so Nicki can't eat it! :-P

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

Hee hee hee we love the concerned look on the box's occupant in the 5th picture. Intruders!

Is the label on the box accurate for its contents?

Random Felines said...

Hey Marley - you can do what Mo does here - sit on TOP of the box...it disturbs the cat IN the box to no end....

Melody said...

Love the jokes! Your Marley looks kinda like my Marley.

Brian said...

Another boxer rebellion going on!

Zeroichi said...

I Love Boxes!!!! I wish i had a short tail too, so that I don't have to move my tail out of the way when i poop. Mommy sometimes hurts me when she rips out the kitty litter chunks out of my tail.

m.q said...

poor Ayla cant get in da box
and Iza look so pwetty innocent

BoBo Salem
Meow Meow Family

Luxington said...

MOL! It's not nice to make fun of your sisters tail! (pretty funny jokes tho, hehe)

Muddy said...

Chuckling at your jokes - boxes are so much fun Iza looks too innocent if you ask me.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Marley, do you know Rodney Dangerfield?

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Marley we thinks you are a silly boy.

Prancer Pie said...

Great box pics! Ayla nefur efun got to try out the box! Sumtimes these things backfire!

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you are one funny cat! But we think if you keep with the jokes, Iza is never gonna come out of that box!!

Cory said...

Marley, we love your short tail jokes! My sister Bennette also has a short tail so I might have to come up with some jokes myself......

Let's see....her tail is so short....um....uh....hey, it's hard to write jokes!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Maybe Marley's name should be changed to Henny?

I don't got that, the the Human says that maybe TBT is old enough to know who that is.

Derby, Ducky said...

Don't give up your box!

Our turkey is not old, it was properly brought from the store just today. Mum got enough for two days.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley, after all those tail jokes, I am thinking maybe you do belong in a box that has the word Twisted all over it!

Natalie said...

That is a perfectly kitty-sized box! Poor Iza. I think her tail is just fine. My late kitty Comet had a shortish tail too, and since he was a bit shaggy, it looked even shorter.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Yoo need a box each for sure! Have a wonderful weekend! xx

Eric and Flynn said...

Poor Marley, it wasn't fair being turfed out of your box. Better not make jokes about your sister's tail though even if they are funny. Sandy Claws may be listening.