Friday, December 30, 2011

The Ess

Ya know what we forgot to do?  Talk about the Ess that TBT got for us a few months ago.  He says we are ungrateful sometimes.  Well, its more that we get behind on out posts an sometimes forget things.

So he brought home an Ess in September an we love it.  Well mostly me.



 Its the best part of my evening.  TBT carefully tosses mousies through the tunnel part of it, an I LOVE that!  I grab them as they run through.  I run all over it, unner the tunnel, around the sides with my claws, all around.  I love it.  I even drag it around.

Usually, its in the living room, but sometimes I even drag it into the bedroom.  Thats a way down the hallway!!! I need ta figure out how ta get it up on the bed so I can play with it on TBT at night.  He might NOT appreciate that so much, so maybe I better keep it in the corrner of the bed, where I usally sleep.

What can I say?  I like the Ess, I like the bed, the 2 ought to be together.  I havent figured out how to lift it to the bed, though, and Marley an Ayla wont help.  Anny suggestions?


14 comments:

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Think how much fun it would be to put the tunnel part over TBT's ANKLES!! And then pounce on his feet & toes!! Surely the three of you can work out some kind of pulley system or somefing to get it up there, right?

Punapippuri said...

Girlcats - honestly! You can't sort these things out and need us mancats fro you. Hehehehe. It's easy. You get another ESS! One on the bed, on in the hall. Just get that credit card and start ordering online.
What do you mean I'm a 'bad influence ? pah!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I would not put the Ess on the bed - TBT might get the (wrong) idea that it is a place for him to put his legs while he is sleeping!

Random Felines said...

we keep seeing those Esses and are going to have to steal mom's magic card and get us one!

Cheers to a happy and health 2012!

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

Disco says Thanks for the Purrthday greetings! He said he didn't get to feast since he is on a diet AND he got a bath...so he is not sure if it was a purrfect day or not but he sure smells sweet now! We have an Ess too but Coco is the only cat who pays attention to it...cats are hard for humans to figure out!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I have not had a good place to play on mine. I don't like the middle of the hallway where it is now. I am glad to see you enjoying yours!

Katnip Lounge said...

We agree with Punapippuri...purrchase another ESS! Use a trebuchet and launch that baby up on the bed.

The Cat From Hell said...

Yous sure knows how to has fun with your Edd! Now that is a great way to gets the exercise yous needs!
Kisses
nellie

Brian said...

Yes, those things Ess really fun!

Cory said...

The only way I know to get it where you want is to look at it longingly and sweetly...then look precious and sweet at TBT...then look at the ESS, then TBT, then the bed...repeat.

That is how I get everything I want.

The Island Cats said...

You sure are giving the ess a workout, Iza!

Eric and Flynn said...

Your Ess looks like lots of fun.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

We got one for Christmas and love it too!

Jacqueline said...

Looks like lots of fun!!!...Wishing you all a very Happy New Year filled with great health, much love and tremendous joy...love and hugs, precious friends...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki