Oh Bast, when the ecitement of prezzies hits, all sensible thoughts go RIGHT out the windows!!!
We saw the word "Parker" on our Secret Paws prezzie package an we jumped off the roof of the house onto the weeds of a conclusion. So apologies AND proper thanks are in order! In order to do this as best we can to make up fer our blind prezzie lust, we have decided to do a "Top 10 List" like on the David Letterman talk show (but we're not good at jokes):
10. If the package says it was from Finland, it probably wasn't from someone we know in the US! Smarter kitties would have noticed something like THAT!
9. We are not just stupid, we are PROFOUNDLY stupid, like American Republican politicians.
8. The Big Thing should NOT EVER EVER EVER try to drink wine AND post at the same time.
7. The Punapippuri are the BEST kitties in the whole world!
6. There are even MORE of them than there are at Katnip Lounge, an we dint know THAT was possible!!!
5. Their names are: Harris, Lewis, Stran, Aila, Punapippuri, Tuomo, Mirsku, Rilli, Risto, Roosa, Ruska, Pekka, Jaava, and Jura (and we SURE hope we got all those names right)! Our paws are REALLY not used to some of those letter combinations.
4. Aiti (sorry we can't add the umlats or whatever they are called, because it probably matters) has to be one of the BEST Beins in the world.
3. If the labels on the toys are not in English, it probably means they came from FAR AWAY!
2. If the labels on the toys are in Finlandia (Finlandish?, Finnish?), it means they are things we NEVER saw HERE.
1. Did we mention that the Punapippuri are the BEST kitties in the world? EVERYKITTY should go visit them!
Aita Parker and Kissa: Please forgive us our error. These were the loveliest prezzies we ever got an we are going to TRY to teach The Big Thing to read WHOLE address labels in the future. The sisal rope/feather toy is now a house favorite, we all LOVE the wand toy, and we can't WAIT to get at that glove thing on Chrissymouse Day! Ayla is especially taken by the glitter mousies! She carries then all over the house.
And we are REALLY glad that you celebrate Solstice!
Ayla, Iza, Marley, and The Big (dumb) Thing
(Now, evrykitty, go back an read our previous post with this "accuratified" in mind)