Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wensday Weigh Day

IZA:  Im in Trubble!  We all got weighed today.  Last time was almost 3 months ago.

Ayla has gone from 5.5 lbs in July (when her last spay operation was successful) to 9.5 lbs in Toctober, but is down to 9 lbs now.

Marley weighed 12 lbs in Toctober, an is 11 lbs now.


I weighed 12.5 lbs in Toctober, an now I weigh 14 lbs!   TBT just looked at me an said "DIET"!  Oh this is awful.  I pleaded that I was normal weight.  He said "Adult female siamese, 8-10 lbs".  Ouch!  OK, but we think Im really a tonkinese, we're "sturdier".  He said "OK, I'll give you 2 lbs for that".  Oh Bast, that only gets me to 12 lbs at best!

So I tried arguing that I get all the exercize I can.  I run up an down the cat trees, I chase all the mousies he tosses me at dinnertime, an I have to go up and down the stairs ta get to the litterbox.  But as soon as I said it, I KNEW that was the wrong thing ta say!  If Im getting exercize, theres only one other way ta lose weight - less foods!  "Liposuction?", I said, hopefully.

"DIET"

#*@!%#%!

"OK" I said, "how ya gonna DO it?"  Ha, THAT set him back!

Or so I thought...

After just a minit, he said he had some ideas:
1. No treats (which are really just Eukanuba kibble)
2. I eat in the Mews Room an get smaller portions of Stinky Goodness
3. He chases me around inside the house an hour a day for more exercize
4. Secret plan he wont tell me

Oh, man, that last one worries me most...

16 comments:

Brian said...

Oh I feel for you, I got put on a diet too, but I couldn't get enough to eat. No problem, I just added in a second diet!

Eric and Flynn said...

Diets are evil! We had to go on one when I got up to 23lbs. I am 19lbs now but mum admits I am a big cat and would never get below 16lbs and still look healthy. She would like me to get to 17lbs but is glad how much more active and playful I am since I lost weight. We get weighed again on Jan. 1st. I think she is going to have a surprise when she weighs Flynn. He is starting to look like a little porker.
Eric

Random Felines said...

we have that problem here - except we all lose weight and miss princess porkybutt puts it on...and SHE is the reason we gets our portions cut back in the first place. we feel your pain..... and worry about that last "secret" plan...shudder

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

Oh, Disco feels your pain! The nutritionist advising me on Disco, said 15 minutes twice a day is enough and even though Mr D still has 3# to lose to get to 12# too, just losing a pound has made him able to exercise longer when Teri does exercise him...but she is not doing it but maybe 5 minutes 3 x a week...sad!

Marg said...

Oh no, a diet. We have one porker here that really needs a diet. That sure isn't any fun at all. We hope they don't starve you too much. Take care.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh that is so unfair! I mean there is just more of you to love!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Secret plan?! I don't blame you for being nervous, Iza! Are you sure you did not steal the extra weight from Marley and Ayla? They weighed in at less than last time. Maybe you can find a way to give it back - that would account for a pound and a half, at least.

The Island Cats said...

Man, we hate the D word.

m.q said...

maybe you can hav a secret plan too.
mebbe you can ask Ayla and Marley to secretly save a meal for you
pursss...

Kochie the baby
Meow Meow family

Cory said...

Iza, you tell TBT that muscle weighs more than fat...you are just all muscle from playing all day...yeah, that's it. I'm sure of it.

The only kind of diet I'd want is the all cheese all day diet. Yeah...purrrrrrrr

xoxo Cory

The Cat From Hell said...

Me has always been a svelt 6 pounds. Sometimes a few ounces more, sometimes a few less. Now Kozmo...he is getting a belly!
and Mommy, she says she is just "fluffy" - right.
Kisses
Nellie

Derby, Ducky said...

Sorry about the "D" word Iza. We are both pretty lean around here.

You asked about the treats, mum is keeping them at room temp. They were baked so the tuna shouldn't spoil.

We shall see how long they last, she puts a small handful out every night, we don't eat them all. They are OK, but not great. Mum says next time she will do her way and do a half batch. Likes TBT's idea about the blender.

Prancer Pie said...

::shudders:: We all hate the "D" word, too. Sumhow you can blame this on the hooman. It's always their fault. MOL!

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

Uh, Iza, Tonks can weigh from 10-20 lbs. or more. They are heavier than they look due to more muscle mass. TBT better look up Tonks rather than siamese, if that is what you are. Although that pic does make you look a bit too hefty, if you know what I mean.

Laura and Taffy

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ginger Jasper said...

Oh no not a diet and I agree that last idea does not sound good. At the moment I am having the opposite problem and mum and dad need me to put on weight, maybe I can have a little of yours..Good luck.. Hugs GJ xx