MARLEY: Well. let me describe my Thanksgiving Day visiting Lucy. And this is long, cuz it was a Big Deal fer me...
Sadly, it was a 3 hairball day! I dont mean literally, more as a "rating". I was polite and dint cause anny messes. But if that was a "date", I dont want another one!
1. I dint realize what 2 hours in a PTU inna car was like. Seriously boring except fer sudden movements that scared me on the way there and the same on the way back. I dint have anny accidents an I dint scream or hollar (well 10 seconds twice, but thats not MUCH), but it wasnt fun!
2. When we got ta the house, there were LOTS of Beins there all talking lot. That was scary. I never saw that many Beins all at once before that I remember.
3. I stayed in the PTU fer about 15 minutes while Lucy came over and sniffed around. I stayed politely alert and watchful, but quiet. She hissed at me. Many times!
5. When Lucy settled down ta watch me from about 5 feet away, TBT let me out. I crept out while lookin around, when settled down on the floor near the PTU. Lucy hissed a few more times.
6. Them we both sat there fer a few minutes until she walked away. I dint get to offer her the squeeky mouse, the nip leafs, an I sure dint get to greet her much in anny way. No sniffs, licks, or headbumpies at all.
7. I found a corner ta sit in, out of the way of the Beins. They were friendly, an I got lots of "oohs an ahhs", but I was nervous.
8. TBT kept checkin on me and giving me some soothing attention. A couple of the Beins talked to me nicely, too.
9. Lucy came back and stared at me fer a while. I hadda ask TBT to offer the mouse and Nip to her. She sniffed the crushed Nip leaf an dint react. She batted the mousie a couple times gently, then went up on her cat tower and stayed there...
10. I was in the eating room, so when all the Beins crowded around the table laffin an talking, I slipped behind the curtains. After a bit, I got up on the low windersill and stayed there looking at the new sights outside. That was nice!
11. TBT offered me a little piece of turkey, but I dint feel like eatin.
12. Lucy dint like TBT either. He would go over to her on her cat tower, and she would hiss at him too. She even raised he paws at him a few times. I was shocked!
13. Lucy is not a friendly cat! Even her Beins call her "Luci-fur"! Apparently thats a bad Bein.
14. I was offered litterbox acess before we left, but I just "couldnt".
15. I sure was glad ta get home! But ya know what happened? AYLA hissed at me. Many times! I swear, I never even got NEAR Lucy! I guess I picked up some Lucy-furs! She hissed at TBT too when she smelled his hands.
16. In fact, Ayla was SO mean, she told me there was a postcard from the Vet, an it has MY name of it!
17. I dont think I wanna travel annymore, an no more dates, either...
18. Here are the better pictures.
So that was my Thankgiving Day date... *Sigh*