Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back!

IZA:  We had SO MANNY pictures we dabated how ta show them.  Some of all of us playin each day fer some days or each on several days.  TBT decided on each of us havin a day with the new toys.

Obviously, my turn 1st!  So here goes...
I jumped right up on the table as he set them down. Well, I AM the toy fanatic here...
A wand toy hit the floor first.  
Marley made a play for it, but I was all like UH UH!
I went nuts over it...
 Couldnt get enough of it.
And THEN there was some sisal mousies.  I nearly passed out!
I gave then REALLY good attention.
An THEN there were colorful mousies.  An orange one.  I batted that alla round the room.
Then a many-colored one.  I hadda THINK about that one.   Too confoosin.
I went back to the orange one.  Its easier ta look at.
But the BLOO one really is my heart's desire.   I nommed it an rubbed it.  An there wasn't even Nip in it!
I batted it all around.  TBT dint get a 10th the pictures he wanned.  His camera is REALLY slow.  He needs a camera that actally clicks when he pushes the button.  Not like 5 seconds later.
I played with it fer hours an even growled at Marley when he tried to play with it too.  An I don't usally do that.  But these were great new toys.

But he gets tomorrow.  An we hear rumors there are OTHER toys set aside fer Marley's Gotcha Day the 22nd.

14 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Yay !!! For all photos are successful upload !
and Hooray for Ayla, Lots of lots of Fun Toy
You are a lucky girl, Sweet Heart : )
xox

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Those ALL look like fun toys, Iza!

Brian said...

Those sure do look loke a great bunch of play things!!!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

We know how you love your mousies Iza! That's great you four that one very special one!!!
And Happy Gotcha Day again!

Natalie said...

Those look like excellent toys!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Look at all the fun you are having!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Looks like you've been enjoying yourselves!

Oui Oui said...

Are those NEW new toys or old new toys? We think the mom gives us toys that we batted under furniture in the first couple minutes we had them then she pretends they are new. The only toys that aren't under the furniture are the ones we don't like. It looks like you had a fun Gotcha Day!

Daisy said...

What a wonderful assortment of toys! Harley seems to prefer blue mousies the best.

Eric and Flynn said...

You have lots of lovely new toys to play with and it looks like you are having loads of fun.

The Island Cats said...

Wow! Those are awesome presents you got!

Au and Target said...

Nice presents you have there! And fun faces too :-)

BTW, Target is much better. Thanks for the purrs!

m.q said...

so many toys to play with
you all sure had a wonderful gotcha day!!
yay...

BoBo Salem
Meow Meow family

Prancer Pie said...

Iza, haf we efur told you how pretty your furs our? You look so soft and cuddly. We luf those new toys, too.