Sunday, January 08, 2012

Easy Like Sunday

AYLA:  Instead of the usual picture of us all sittin in the cat trees, let me show ya what I do at night...


I carry stuff all around the house at night an make merf sounds while I do it.


Here is my typical collection in the bedroom in the morning...


 Do I do good, or WHAT?
TBT says a meezer who-came-REALLY-before once laid out dedded mice in a puurfect 3x3 grid for his Mom's bridge group.  He says they never QUITE recovered from that an that HE praised the kitty (Kenani) even though the Mom dint.

I think that was the start of a bootiful friendship with us kitties...

Pee Ess, He says that "Bridge" was mostly an excuse for the Female Beins ta eat dark chocolate an drink red wine together in afternoons back in 1960...

NOW I can take it easy today...

15 comments:

Baby (Lisa Lisa and the Cat Jam) said...

I bop my toy meeses around, and if they go under furniture, I yowl loudly at them. Sometimes I get a real mousie too.

Daisy said...

That's a great assortment of toys you gathered! Harley likes to drag his wand toy upstairs every night.

Brian said...

That is darn impressive...you've earned a nice long nap!

The Cat From Hell said...

What a pawsome collection! We can't do stuff like that - our new hairy slobbery sister Cinnamon has decedied all the cat toys is her toys!
Kisses
Nellie

Fuzzy Tales said...

Ha, that's great! Nicki will "kill" one or two mice most nights, but nothing on this scale. We're impressed!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

You keep very busy at night Ayla!

Admiral Hestorb said...

Oh my goodness..that reminds me of Moving Day (and Night) here in my home when the Admiral took it upon herself to change things up. :-)

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla, you are PAWESOME! Johnny will usually drag one or two feather toys down the hall (moaning all the way), but you make him look like a BOOGER! We are impressed.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Wow, that is QUITE a haul, Ayla! Boodie only kills one toy at a time.

The Island Cats said...

Wow, we're impressed with your collection, Ayla!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! That's a great collection, Ayla, but what the Human is laffing and laffing about is the bridge group thing! Her Mom hadded a bridge group too-in fact, more than one. The Ladies would eat little cakes and drink coffee, but the one made up of couples drank the good stuff and ended up the night with the men refighting WWII and singing From the Halls of Montezuma at midnight!! Ha ha ha--doze wuz teh daze!!

Mark's Mews said...

That must be the difference between polite Ladies Afternoon Bridge groups an late night couples Bridge.

Woo Hoo!

Eric and Flynn said...

You work very hard all through the night Ayla.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Yoo did good Ayla! xx

Ryker The Tonkinese said...

Allie: MERF sounds! THANK you - Mother's been wondering what to call them, since I do them too.
*giggle!*