Saturday, January 07, 2012

King of the Hill Results?

MARLEY:  Of COURSE IZA couldn't REALLY sneak up on me, she is WAY too heavy.  She rocks the whole tree like an earthquake.   She DID eventually reached paws up over my platform.  I ignored them.

Then she stuck her head up.  I tapped her on the top.  Gently...

I put my head over the edge and looked down at her, stretched both my front claws out VERY wide,  an suggested she choose the other tree.  Or attack.

She chose neither.  She decided TBT's lap was the place she most wanted ta be.  Not that that was a surrender, of course, just a place she wanted ta be more.

RIIIIGHT...

So we both won.  Thats the best way fer things ta werk out.

Also, oh cool, we are over 100,000 visitors!   Well, it seems a LOT to US, annyway. We sure never expected THAT.

10 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

WOW! 100,000 what a milestone! Congrats!
We bet Iza doesn't appreciate you comparing her to an earthquake rocking the tree. We think you may need to expect some retaliation in the near future for posting that!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We're sure that's what Iza wants you to think! MOL

Congrats on the 100,000 visitors!

Truffle and Brulee

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congrats on 100,000 visitors! How excellent is that?

Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad you stayed king of the hill Marley. Concats on your 100,000 visitors.

The Cat From Hell said...

100,000 WOW! Yous rocks! And me knows what yous means about rock'n cat trees! me is sure ours is going to go through the glass when Kozmo jumps up ours!
Kisses
Nellie

Brian said...

I'm glad that both of you were happy! Yes, that is a lot of visitors, you're gonna need a bigger litter box!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Concatulations on getting over 100,000 vistors! I'm still trying to figure out who gets the concatulations on the sleeping spot.

Admiral Hestorb said...

ConCATULATIONS on 100000 visitors..KUDOS!!!

xoxoxox Mom Carole

The Island Cats said...

We love a win-win!

Congrats on all those visitors!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You know, it's probably more like 200,000 since there's prolly at least one kitteh and one Human involved in every visit, MOL!

I'm kinda disappointed in the lack of smacky-paw. Sigh.