Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Gotcha Day!

MARLEY:  My first Gotcha Day HERE!  I can hardly beleef its only been 1 year, but TBT assures me it is. It feels like almost FOREVER!  Well, I hadda original Gotcha Day in December with Mom, but I made her all sneezy, so I hadda move on.  I loved her lots, but, well, sometimes things hafta change.

So TODAY is my Gotcha Day HERE.

It really HAS werked out good.  Ayla is my bestest buddy an older sisfur.  She grooms me alla time.  An even hissy Iza has come around to me.  We all sleep together, curl up on TBT's lap together, and play mousie-batting and King of the cat tree together.  You should see us at THoE some nights!

Apparently, it is traditional-like ta show old pictures.  Well, I'm only1, so they aren't very old. but here goes...

Stretching out on the cat-smelly carpet...
Stretching out again...
Playing with a cool toy,
Eating great stinkey goodness.
Sitting in the cat tree TBT made.
Listening to Ayla purrin unner the door...
Purrin back.
 Playin with a squeeky mousie.  Man that was GREAT!
My first meeting with Iza.  See her ears flat back?  I solved that by being my nice friendly self and just sitting in my spot.
And she pooffed.  I solved that with love too.  It only took 2 Big Moons.
Here I am playin in the WHOLE HOUSE out in it fer the first time.  I felt right at home...  TBT picked me up on his lap an I dint feel scared at all.  He dint get no pictures of that though.  But Ayla an Iza were pretty good to me an TBT was GREAT.  I felt like I belonged, ya know what I mean?

TBT asked me iffen I wanted a big party, and I said well "no".  I'm just happy ta be here.  But all my friends are welcome ta come by fer foods and treats.  We DO have some turkey and chicken, an there are crunchy treats and some fresh Nip...

I just feel too young ta make a big deal of it.  TBT just read that an said I was a boycat after his own heart.  That sounds good enough ta me.  Well, technically, I'm a mancat now, but I know what he means.  Plenty of time in the future fer big parties.

27 comments:

Prancer Pie said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley! We hopes there are many more to come!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Happy Gotcha Day! We're so glad TBT gotcha!

Punapippuri said...

Happy happy gotcha day Buddy. And who can resist the charms of a laid back handsome ginger cat - you have got those girlcats where you want them! Here's to many many more gotcha days.

Megan said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley. May you and your sisfurs (and TBT) have many more together.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Happy gotcha day, Marley! I'm so happy you wound up where you did so I have been able to get to know you!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Marley! We're glad you found such a terrific forever home and are glad that it took only two big moons for Iza to come around. That's pretty good, actually. :-)

Random Felines said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley!!! Nothing like spending the day in a low key manner..... we are very glad you found such a great home

Cory said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley! You were the purrfect addition to your family. It makes us purr to see how happy everyone is together. You really are a chick magnet!

We're all coming over to help you celebrate, which technically means you are having a party since there are so many of us!

Brian said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Gotcha Day Marley!!! Gotcha Days are the best, and ya done good!

><(((º>

Daisy said...

I can't believe it has already been a year, Marley! Happy Gotcha Day to you!

The Cat From Hell said...

Happy gottcha day Marley! Yous should has a nice quiet time with family and celebrate being a fmily
Kisses
Nellie

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, we're wishing you a Very Happy Gotcha Day! The photo of you purrin back just melted Mommy...you are such a sweet boy.
We'll stop by to toast your special day, be there in a minute!

Natalie said...

Happy gotcha day, Marley!

Derby, Ducky said...

We are both happy you are there too. Forever homes are the bestest.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Gotcha Day!!! What a great place you found!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Happy Gotcha Day little one!
There are a lot of good memories in those pictures!

Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley. We are glad it didn't take Iza long to come round. That was a big poof tail she had.

Harry Spotter said...

We love all the photos. Happy Gotcha Day sweetie.

The Island Cats said...

Wow! Has it only been a year, Marley?? We feel like we have known you forever!! Happy Gotcha Day!! We're so glad you got gotted!!

GTnCo said...

Happy gotcha day! You're such a handsome mancat. It's great that you and your sisters get along so well!

Oui Oui said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Marley! Its so nice when the kitties all get along so well and you find a big sister to help you.

Pierro said...

Marley, you are so nice, and we are very happy that you were gotted one year ago today.
we like the way you have grown too

huge bonks!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Concatulations on your Gotcha Day! You sure gotted lucky when TBT bringed you home and then you got to have Ayla and Iza as your sisfurs. You're a good boy Marley!

Max said...

Dood! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!! You got a REALLY good forever home, but I think you probably figure that out already. Still...I had to point it out LOL

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Gotcha Day +1 Marley!!!! we is so glad you got gotted by TBT!!! you gots the bestest forefur home!

ABBY said...

A big fat happy GOTCHA Marley.
We are sorry we didnt stop by yesterday, Mom has been preoccupied with getting Abby back on track, we are glad to report she is doing so much better.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Camie's Kitties said...

Happy gotcha day Marley. We are so glad you came to live with TBT, Ayla and Iza. You were exactly what they needed.

Cody and Gracie