Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Turn!

MARLEY:  I get ta show off playin with the new toys today.  Well I did that 2 days ago but I SHOW it today.  Ya know what I mean...

But I had a great time playin!  The wand toy was GREAT!
 I werked that over big time...
An there were attachments ta the wand.  But TBT just tossed me one all separate-like cuz he knew i LOVE big fuzzies.
I went all "Iza" on it fer a hour.

.
Then THIS got tossed in front of me.  Big fuzzy thing!  I spent some time with THAT too.  While Iza was on the bloo mousie.  And I cant wait ta get at THAT too.
 But that big fuzzie is MY style of toy.
 Hah, got my turn with the bloo mousie!  It IS good!
 I went at it every whichway...
But then there was a DIFFERNT fuzzy!  Oh Bast, thank you fer all these neat new toys... 
An THEN I gotta shot at the new Orangey mouse!  It was hiding in the kitchen!  Right next ta MY food bowl.  Stupid mousie, I always look there...
Ayla has her storey ta tell about the new toys, but she has agreed ta wait a day cuz we have a SOLVED MYSTERY to post about tomorrow.

14 comments:

m.q said...

you sure had a great time with the toys
yay...

BoBo Salem
Meow Meow Family

Brian said...

That was lots of fun, all that playing wore me out!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Great toys! They should keep you entertained for quite a while. :-)

William said...

Marley, you had a regular toy-a-palooza going on there!

The Cat From Hell said...

Wow! Look at all those toys to play with! Our hairy Slobbery sister cinnamon has taken all our toys and slobbered on them, we don't play with them any more.
Kisses
Nellie

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Wow Marley, that is a TON of toys! (Not literally.)

Eric and Flynn said...

You have lots of toys to play with Marley. The big furry thing looks very interesting.

The Island Cats said...

All those toys sure are getting a workout!!

THE ZOO said...

those toys are such fun, we lose owr minds playing wiff them....we shuld maybe go find them....owr minds.

Sweet Purrfections said...

We love playing with new toys!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

WOW those are great fuzzies!!!
We like them too. The fuzzier the better!
Drown that orange mousie in your water bowl, that'll learn it.

Oui Oui said...

You have some great toys! Our favorite is the fuzzy white one, the "Julie Tail". We would love to attack Julie or her tail, but she's really scary and we don't dare get near her. Is the bloo mouse real fur? If so, you are so lucky! We never get anything good like that!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

It was nice of Iza to break those toys in fer ya, Marley. I bet she smelled 'em up real good too.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

cool toys! I think we have a few of those, and Leo likes to play with them 'off wand' too! MOL Have fun!