Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Tail

MARLEY;  I can hardly believe it.  Both Iza AND Ayla rejected my grooming offers today.   Wouldnt play Mousies.  Wouldnt play King of the Cat Tree.  Wouldnt play THoE either.  So I am showing them...

The Tail of Annoyance.

Mebbe they are jealous that I have my OWN Gotcha Day an they hafta share one.  I hope they come to their senses tomorrow.

Mebbe I better check my breath.  But they should TELL me if that was bad, right?  But I'll be extra nice ta both of them on the sleepin bed tonight an get them out of their temporary bad mood.  Its what I do!

16 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

What, your offers of grooming were rejected? Well, how dare they!

Be extra nice to them? Bah! We say take up the whole bed for yourself!

Random Felines said...

oh no...we hope the girls come around soon - we don't know HOW they could reject you like that!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

It's so unfair when other cats don't want to play!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Don't give in to their female moods Marley!
The Tail of Annoyance says it all. They need to apologize to YOU!

Brian said...

Oh no, do you have tuna breath or something?

Baby (Lisa Lisa and the Cat Jam) said...

Oh, poor Marley. I'd give you some attention if I lived with you. Those two must be feeling off today.

The Cat From Hell said...

If they won't let yous groom them, perhaps yous could teleport over and groom me!
Me would LOVE it!
Kisses
Nellie

ABBY said...

Ah Marley we wouldn't reject you! Come on over!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What can I say, Marley - we girls are moody!

Eric and Flynn said...

That's girls for you Marley.

Prancer Pie said...

Come on ofur! You can groom all of us!

m.q said...

ohh no worries. we tink that is just a temporary ignorance. well u know girlssss.....


BoBo Salem
Meow meow family

The Island Cats said...

It's those darn girlcats, Marley...they can be so fickle!!

Oui Oui said...

Marley, if you ever want to rassle, I'm your girl! I just love rassling! THoE is a close second.
Purrs, Oui Oui

Derby, Ducky said...

YEah, just show them your 'tocks!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You are such a sweet boy to be planning to kill them with kindness. I think THEY should be planning how to get back in YOUR good graces!