Monday, February 27, 2012

Laundry Nappin

AYLA:  Ah there are few better things than nappin in the old worn TBT clothes all night

I DO love the smellies!
 I USED ta get unner the blankies with him at night, but, quite frankly, Iza is aggressive about it an sometimes even my dear brother Marley makes some room fer hisself there.

Which pushes Iza away a "little" bit an she pushes ta get more room and I end up gettin pushed the most.  But thats neither here nor there.  The point is that I dont sleep much unner the blankies these days. 

But I have places I like better these days.  You've seen the pictures of me up high on the shoe rack.

But I'm always ahead of the trends, ya know?  The COOL place ta sleep fer the night now is in TBT's "used cloths" hamper.

Even the flashy light doesn't drive me away. I'll just sleep here.  All night, ya know?


17 comments:

Deven said...

Ayla...I love you!

Brian said...

Yes indeed, you sure know comfy when you smell it!

Katnip Lounge said...

Ayla, I couldn't agree with you more, Daddy keeps a shirt in a drawer just for me in his desk! It's the best when it's fresh off his back....the aroma!
Felix

Cheysuli and gemini said...

The hamper is always nice, but I love it when the clothing is warm from the dryer!

Jacqueline said...

Sweet dreams, beautiful girl!...Happy week ahead, precious friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Pierro said...

this is my favorite place to nap! Warm laundry is the best place.
You look soosoooooo comfy

ABBY said...

Ayla
We love the laundry hamper too and when it's filled with 'dirty' clothes we love it even more.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Eric and Flynn said...

We love the laundry hamper too, but it has got a lid on it, so we have to yell for mum to open it.

m.q said...

cool nappin place there...
we hope you get a very good sleep Ayla

love;
BoBo Salem
Meow Meow Family

Sweet Purrfections said...

Used clothes are always better than clean clothes.

Truffle and Brulee

Natalie said...

That looks very cozy! Scarlett used to do that sometimes, but after she once used my laundry as a litterbox, she was no longer allowed near it.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Mom spread out some of her used clothes on the bed before she left on vacation. You are so cute Ayla!

Oui Oui said...

Sometimes the stinkiest clothes are the best! The mom's first cat would dig punky socks out and drag them all over the house. It took forever to find them all! Finally she got a hamper with a top on it, the spoil sport!

Luxington said...

pawents clothes make the best beds.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I think the hamper looks like an awesome place to nap!

=^..^= said...

Smelly things are good fun. We especially enjoy rolling in smelly socks and shoes!

~Slash & Bronzy

little miao said...

Laundry day is always the best nap day!