Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sharin TBT'S DINNER

IZA: I may not have mentioned this much, bit I sit bt TBT while he is eating his dinner.

 Well, ya cant get good stuffs if you arent ther, ya know?  And I DO love the good stuffs he eats.
So I sit there on the arm of the chair.  Sometimes he gives me bits of REAL meats.
 When he doesnt, I reach out with a paw (claws barely out) and touch him.
Sometimes I grab his legs.  That usally gets his attention.
 Ya can see I have ahold of him pretty good here.
But overall, I get the best results by playin up ta hime nicely.
I wuld purr at him fer ours fer food!
I watch his food plate SO close alla time! 

11 comments:

Random Felines said...

That is pretty nice. Normally we leave mom alone. The foster kitts jump all over her and usually end up in time out. MOL

ABBY said...

Iza we only do that when there is chicken for the Mom and Dad's dinner and then we do the same thing as you. WE watch and wait and Mom usually gives us some.
tee hee
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Brian said...

It's nice to be where the action...or food is!!!

Eric and Flynn said...

Sometimes the Beans need a bit of reminding, and a few claws in the leg work well.

Zeroichi said...

you should do what i do and just stick your paw in the TBT's food. I do that all the time. you'll usually get something yummy to lick on your paw. If they yell at you, track it all over the house first. you can always lick your paw prints later.

Derby, Ducky said...

We love to mooch real food from mum, we had a tiny bit of ham today.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You are MUCH politer than Binga, Iza - she jumps right on the table and walks over to the plate. Even though that trick never, ever works for her.

The Island Cats said...

Iza, I like to sit and watch my mom eat...but I rarely want her foods...I just like to watch her eat! Weird, huh??

Ernie

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wouldn't it be great if you got some treats? I always hope.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza, I fink U has TBT wrapped around your little paw, don't you?

The Cat From Hell said...

You really knows how to work TBT don't yous? Me just smiles at my Daddy and he is butter in my paws.
Kisses
Nellie