Friday, March 02, 2012

Dr Seuss




BRIGHT BLOO CHEEZ WHIZ

By Iza (Iz-I-is) Spencer, with deep purring apologies to Dr Seuss

Do you like bright bloo cheez whiz? 

I do not like it Iz-I-is.  I do not like bright bloo cheez whiz.

Would you like it far or near?

I would not like it far or near.  I would not like it in my chair.  I do not like bright bloo cheez whiz.  I do not like it Iz-I-is.

Would you like it by a moat? Would you like it with a stoat?

I do not like it by a moat.  I do not like it with a stoat. I do not like it far or near.  I do not like it in my chair.  I do not like bright bloo cheez whiz.  I do not like it Iz-I-is.

Would you like it by an owl?  Would you like it with a fowl?

I do not like it by an owl.  I do not like it with a fowl. I do not like it far or near.  I do not like it in my chair.  I do not like bright bloo cheez whiz.  I do not like it Iz-I-is.

Would you like it by a can?  Would you like it with a fan?

Not by a can, not with a fan.  Not by an owl, not with a fowl.  Not by a moat, not with a stoat. I would not like it far or near.  I do not like it in my chair.  I do not like bright bloo cheez whiz.  I do not like it Iz-I-is.

Eat it, eat it!  Here it is.

I will not eat it Iz-I-is!

Try it, try it, eat the treat.  You may just find it good to eat.

OK, OK, just let me be and I will try it by a tree and by a moat and with a stoat.  And by a can and with a fan.  And by an owl and with a fowl.  And here and there and evrywhere.  Over there and in my hair.  Even in my favrit chair!

Oh my, it’s good!  So good you see, that I will eat it in my chair.  And by a moat and with a stoat.  And by an owl and with a fowl.  And by a can and with a fan.   And here and there and evrywhere.  Even piled on my hair!

I do so like bright bloo cheez whiz!  Thank you.  Thank you, Iz-I-is!

19 comments:

Nerissa said...

Bright blue cheese whiz? Surely not!

Random Felines said...

very cute....though we aren't too sure about bright blue cheese whiz either.... MOL

The Cat From Hell said...

Me would eat it. me LOVES Cheez Whiz! and being a cat, me is color blind, so blue looks the same as orange...
Kisses
Nellie

Brian said...

I loved, loved, loved your Blue Cheese Whiz Seussing!

Fuzzy Tales said...

We think this is brilliant -- well done!

Happy Dr. Seuss Day!

ZOOLATRY said...

Don't turn your nose up to the sky
for the moral of this story may pass you by ~
you never know until you try!

If we were giving awards today, OMC you'd get the top one!
As Fuzzy Tales said ...
BRILLIANT!

Prancer Pie said...

Who has the bloo Cheez Whiz??? It goes great wif chick-hen nachos!!! We would definitely eat it!

William said...

You've been Seussified!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL cute!

Eric and Flynn said...

LOL! That's great!!!

The Island Cats said...

Now that's a rhyme that Dr. Seuss would have loved!!

Christine said...

Happy Dr. Seuss Day, Great Blog, we are goin gto follow along!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Oh cheez! This was hilarious!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Thanks for reminding Jan to feed us. Not bright blue cheese, though.

Very good post.

Sweet Purrfections said...

That was great! Our mom forgot about helping us but came through with a quick little ditty for today.

Truffle and Brulee

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Bright bloo cheez whiz? Hmm. The King disapproves of THAT!
But you make a good Seuss!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Hehehehehehehehehe!!! That was great! And we agree with Iz-I-is!!!
Your TX furiends,

Ryker The Tonkinese said...

*waves furiously at Ayla, Iza & Marley* HI!!!!!

We is sooo sorry that a Certain Human Who Shall Remain Unnamed *glares at MOMMY* has kept us away so long.
And...*sniff* err...brite bloo cheez wiz? MOL!!!!

ArtemisiaFSS said...

We have never tried that but if it taste like cheese we wants some. Loved your poem you did great celebrating Dr Seuss Day.