Saturday, March 03, 2012

Ess Fun

IZA:  At dinnertime, TBT tosses toys to me.  I especially love him doin that when Im sittin on the Ess.  That curve is JUST right fer my nice round tummy!
The mousies that come directly at me get batted away ta the side.  The ones that hide in the tunnel dont get ta stay there fer long.  I know they are there.
So I'll suddenly jump up, plow through the tunnel, and scatter then in the open where they moan and whimper...
When I REALLY get going, I lay on my side and use my claws ta turn the Ess around in circles.  But not right now, I'm really comfy.

15 comments:

Nerissa said...

Looks like you've got this Ess play down pat.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

The Ess is our fave toy too. xx

Katie Isabella said...

I never have learned how to use my Ess the way other kitties do but it does make a great place to prop my wee head.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Iza, you have a lot of creative ways to have fun with your Ess!

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Iza looks like you have the purrfect way to play with mice.

ABBY said...

Iza we wanna come over to your house and play.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Eric and Flynn said...

Those mousies should be very afraid of you Iza.

Brian said...

Ess sure looks like fun to me too!

The Island Cats said...

You sure know how to work the Ess, Iza. We need to take a lesson or two from you.

The Cat From Hell said...

Hmmm, me has to get one of those! But Kozmo would probably takes it over....
Kisses
Nellie

Cara n Crew said...

oh, Iza! you give us ESS envy! :D

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I agree, Iza, sometimes playing is a little too much like exercise!
Ha ha meow!

Prancer Pie said...

HaHaMeow! We would luf to see that Ess turn in circles! You are a very talented kitteh.

Katnip Lounge said...

Iza, you are THE Mighty Mousie Slayer...Salem would like to learn your ESS-turning teckneek!

Derby, Ducky said...

That looks like lots of fun.