Saturday, April 21, 2012

Not Enough Room!

MARLEY: Ah the silly girls sometimes...
Ayla:  Hey! MY nappin spot.  I was here first!  Besides, all BLOO spots belong ta ME.

Iza:  Fine, I'll just go sleep with TBT!  So THERE...  I like the RED blankies better annyway. 

Ayla:  Wait, ya can stay here, I want TBT.

Iza:  Too late, I claimed him!

Ayla: Oh no you dont!

Iza:  Yes I do!

No ya dont, yes I do, no ya dont. yes I do...

MARLEY:  Normally, I would get between them at this point.  But tonight, I think I will just crawl unner the covers and enjoy a quiet night sleepin against TBT legs while the sisters fuss about it...

SOMETIMES a wise mancat just stays out of the fussin.  Ya know?

17 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Hmmm, this sounds like MY house, except there are three of us girl kitties instead of two!

Katie Isabella said...

I get mommy all to myself but if she'd had her head on straight she might have chosen another kitty to bring home with me as a sibling. I'm glad she didn't but it would be fun to have someone to fight with.

rumpydog.com said...

Sounds like a smart move to me!

Nerissa said...

It never fails, I think. Someone else has always managed to nab the best spot!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Girls!
We roll our eyes at the strangeness of them!
Meanwhile, it was you who got TBT!

Katnip Lounge said...

We hear ya, Marley!

The Lounge ManCats

Eric and Flynn said...

Phew! glad we don't have sisters! We wouldn't want to get caught up in any squabbles.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Isn't it funny that they never think there's enough room for all?

Brian said...

Oh Marley, trust me, I know what you mean!

ABBY said...

Marley you're a genius!
purrs
Abby

Max said...

Srsly. Never get between two fussing wimens...

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you are one smart mancat! Let those girls fight!!

The Cat From Hell said...

What is about sisters!
Kozmo

Sweet Purrfections said...

You sound like a pretty smart mancat, Marley.

Truffle and Brulee

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ayla, You seem to be in the middle of all the trouble the last couple days. Are you being naughty these days???

Daisy said...

Marley, you are wise beyond your years!

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Ayla, who won????