Friday, May 18, 2012

Puff Tails

AYLA:  Well, I sure don't puff often, an usually not all that fully.  But I got a GOOD puff yesserday, so I figured I ought ta show it off.  Rare events deserve attention, ya know?

TBT had that mousie-droppings scary honkin duck at me yesserday, and I finally puffed.  Ya gotta unnerstand, I pride myself in not puffin my tail, since, as a Princess, Im sposed ta be in control alla time.  I do it well.

The scary honkin duck IS a challenge.  But I managed that with a SLIGHT puff.
The snake was a whole other can of rats!  I am embarrassed ta say (but honest enough ta say) I LOST IT!  I went FULL POOF
I went TOTAL POOF!  I don't know how I'll live THAT down.  TBT says thats the MOSTEST poof I ever done.  I'd rather that I hadnt, but, ya know, POOF HAPPENS.  Ta the best of us.

Snakies really give me the POOFS!!!

17 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Whoa, that snake really poofed up your tail! Binga occasionally gets a poofy tail, but no one knows if either Boodie or I ever have because our tails are already poofy looking!

Nerissa said...

We get tail puffs here, too! Me, not so much but you should see how my brother Seville does the puff! purrs

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza, That's like the 8th Wonder of the World! I has nebber SEED a tail as floofy as that! Not even MINE!

Punapippuri said...

Come visit us and we think there'd be much poofin' going on! That ia amazing! It's pretty high up the poof scale (Äiti says original tail diameter must be taken into account when calculating the Poof Factor). We are impressed - also at the fact you admitted it. Girlcats can be so shy!

Random Felines said...

very impressive....we think that snake may have given some here the poofs as well

Prancer Pie said...

HaHaMeow! Yes Poof Happens. What makes that last pic even greater is that lovely leg sticking out!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That is some poof you've got there!

Brian said...

Y'all look like Poof da Magic Dragon!

William said...

Wowee, Ayla! That has to be a record-setting poof!

Katie Isabella said...

I have NEVER seen a finer or bigger POOF! WOW!! xox

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Your full poof is beautiful!

ABBY said...

No poofs for me...Ayla I've got no tail. But I do have a fluff of hair where the tail should be and when excited it will stand up. Hehehehe

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Shaggy and Scout said...

Very impressive!
Lovely poof!

The Cat From Hell said...

Grreat Poof! My Poof is hardly noticeable.
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

Wow, Ayla! When you poof...you really poof!!

m.q said...

that snake really get in to you since you puff your tail out

Natalie said...

Whoa, that is some poof! Very impressive.