Saturday, June 16, 2012

BFFs!

IZA:  What can I say?  Well, I'll try.  Im feelin the power of LOVE today...
1. 
Han to Paw,
Paw to Han,
Heart to heart,
Cat to Man.

Pat an Tap,
Tap an Pat,
Heart to Heart,
Man to Cat.

2.
I am on two arms
An unimportant chair arm
And the arm I love

3.
I think that I shall never see
An arm so friendly, TBT.
An arm that ends in fingers strong
To give my muscles what they long.

The arm that curls me on his lap
The hand that gives my head a tap
When in my pleasure, claws slip out
An make him wince but never doubt
It is just trust, no harm hes sure.
And I will trust he will endure.

And unner blankies near to dawn
I slip inside with furs of tawn
To warm his tummy; in return
He warms mine too, as I so yearn.

4.
TBT loves us all.
But I have no doubt
That I am his favrit
Inside an oubt!

(A play on speling, an that was really triksy fer me as my grasp on the subjekt is a little vage at best)

5.
Iza an TBT
Sitting by the (cat) tree,
P-L-A-Y-I-N-G!
He tosses them
I chase 'em,
M-O-U-S-I-N-G!

MOL!

6.
Letter replacement game...
CAT
TAT
TBT

Unimpressive...

IZA
IRA
IRS
IBS
TBS
TBT

Better?

All the middle ones are, um, Meaningful Letters (TBT:  "Acronyms", Iza)  Oh, right, thanks.  I saw them in the newspapers I lay on while he tries ta read, an memorizd some...

Yeah, BFFs, Iza...


13 comments:

Punapippuri said...

Aw! That is a very touching picture. No pun intended.

Eric and Flynn said...

That is a sweet picture and a lovely poem Iza.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

So incredibly sweet! And the poems! Wonderfuly touching and special! Love it all!!!!!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh Iza you romantic little darling you!
Those love poems to TBT are so original and thoughtful!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

How sweet! My poems about my human would read something more like:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Get your grimy hands off me!
Ew, ew, ew, ew!

Brian said...

Yes, your both BFFs fur sure!

William said...

Wow, you sure are feeling the love, Iza!

Katie Isabella said...

I am so glad mom got home in time to start the computer for me because I am just loving every word and picture here. I was laying on Mom's lap tonight totally trusting her as always with my tummy up and having tummy rubbins and she told a woman friend on the phone that her love for me was so strong and that all of the kitties here on the CB also have such loving pawrents. We are all so lucky and you, your're telling your TBT how much you love him back.

xoxox

The Island Cats said...

Not only are you feeling the love today, Iza, you have found your inner poet! Good job!!

Laura and Taffeta Rose said...

You are a lovely little romantic, Iza! We know you worked hard on your words all for the love of TBT. And, hey, those who are lovey get more treats, too.

Laura & Taffy

Prancer Pie said...

How lovely. I love to touch my Mommy, too. Happy weekend. xoxo

Cory said...

That is so sweet, holding paws...I mean holding paw to hand....yeah that's what I meant!

Katnip Lounge said...

WONDERFUL! #3 is our favorite.