Friday, June 22, 2012

Watchin TV

AYLA:  Some of us love watchin tennis, some like acrobatics; I love watchin golf!  I sit right up close so I can watch the balls move around.

I can see the balls move even at high speed!  TBT says he knows that cuz Im allus lookin at the right place.  (Its hard though)
Its a LOT easier when the balls move slower, like here.
I like seein Beins all tiny-like...
Yes, there is a ball in the air here.  Its hard ta see, so TBT (an Grampa) actally watch where IM lookin.
This is tricksie when there are shadows, but Im lookin right AT the ball.
The waving little flags are fun ta watch too...
Here, Im checking the leader board.  Our favrit, Furyk, was near the top.  Well, I LIKE anny Bein with "fur" in the name.
But he dint win.  We were all sads.  It was still ecitin ta watch though...

10 comments:

Brian said...

You sure are a big fan of that sport and I loke watching it too, but I haven,t tried whapping the ball yet!

ABBY said...

My sisfur Boo loves to watch football, which is my Mom's favorite sport too. Me I just nap thorough all of it.

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Eric and Flynn said...

It's lucky TBT has got you to show him where the ball is.

Jacqueline said...

Cool photos, lovely Ayla!...We like watching TV too, but the only sport our Mommy watches is football; we prefer our Cat Sitter DVDs...Happy first weekend of summer, precious friends...xoox...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Ayla...you are so pretty. My mom longs to pet you.

Cory said...

I've never watched golf on TV...mom and I are plannng on watching the Tour de France. 3 weeks of cycling bliss. There is wonderful cheese in France too.

xoxo Cory

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

The humans here don't watch any sports at all, so I never get to see any cool TV balls.

Daisy said...

Hm, I always thought golf was boring, but I might have to try watching now.

Mariodacat said...

Now you are one smart kitty to watch golf. My peeps watch it, but it's too boring for me taste. he he I don't know why, but I don't really watch TV. M says I'm a lazy cat and too lazy to even watch TV.

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

FaRAdaY: MOWZERS! Balls on TV? We never gets that! I like to wath the lady with the weights jump around on TV though! I meow at her!