Friday, July 20, 2012

Banana-Fanna Song Fun

We're all busy gettin ready fer the party tomorrow, so we're leavin today to TBT...   An we arent gonna look ta see what he says.


TBT:
  
Ayla, Ayla, bo-bayla,
Banana-fana fo-fayla
Mee-Mi-Mo-mayla
Ayla!
Iza, Iza, bo-biza
Banana-fana fo-fiza
Mee-Mi-Mo-miza
Iza!
Marley, Marley, bo-barley
Banana-fana fo-farley
Mee-Mi-Mo-marley
Marley!
Cats, Cats, bo-cats.
Banana-fana fo-fats
Mee-Mi-Mo cats
Cats!

Now what if Rumplestiltskin-Odinsdatter married Frankenberry's daughter (Frankenberry-Glockenspiel) and they decided to hyphenate THEIR names...  Try THAT one.

11 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

A party?! I can't wait. Although I'll probably be late because of time differences and I need to get online to come and I hope the Woman gets her bum out of bed and the storms don't knock out our power and... I hope it's a great party! I can't wait...

Katie Isabella said...

Standing by, Gang.

Brian said...

That got my whiskers twisted!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh my goodness! The banana-fanna song bring back memories of trips on the hockey bus with a bunch of 10 year old boys.
How about Art Art bo bart
banana fanna fo fart (Extra loud on that last word!)

Those hockey years with the traveling team were the best.

ABBY said...

We're with Brian!

purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL, sounds like TBT is in a silly type mood!
Um... Frankenberry-Glockenspiel-Rumplestiltskin-Odinsmatter... tongue twister!

Eric and Flynn said...

Sounds like TBT is even nuttier than our dad!

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Allie: Um.

FaRADaY: *shakes head* and we thought our humans were weird.

Maxwell: I dunno. I think it's kinda catchy. *walks off humming "Faraday, Faraday, bo-baraday..."*

Allie: someone STOP HIM. NOW.

Derby, Ducky said...

TBT is being silly.

m.q said...

opssss...are we to early fer the party???

BoBo Salem
Meow Meow Family

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ha ha ha! TBT must be a reel old guy, kinda like my Human!

Waitin' fer the PAWTY!