Sunday, July 01, 2012

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  Yeh, I know its sposed ta be ALL of us, but its ME today.  We all decided that ONCE IN A WHILE, we can have an Easy Sunday to ourselfs, an Im doing that today!

Cuz I found a GREAT NEW PLACE in the garage!  There's a THING in the garage that opens the door.  We don't get ta be out there when the door opens, but it needs a hole in the ceiling ta hold on to some boards.  I found the hole!!!

See me up there? It is really NEAT.  I can walk back an forth the whole width of the garage ceiling.  Sometimes I even nap up there.  Well, its QUIET, an SOMETIMES a guy wants ta be "sisfur-free" for a little while.  I love my sisfurs, but some time alone can be good.
But I came down eventually.  The top of the car is neat too.
Its cool.  I mean, coldish.  Metal is almost as good as cold cement in the shade!  
 I roll all around on it, spread out on it, lay my chin on it... 
An its neat ta walk down the front.  I can leave pawprints there!
TBT likes that (I'm sure) cuz he thinks of me when he looks out the glass when he drives.

Hope you all are having a good Easy Sunday, too!


15 comments:

Pierro said...

I like how you can take it easy in the garage like that.
The cool hidey spot up high is very mancatly. No girlcats allowed!!

bonks

Nerissa said...

That's a great spot you've found for yourself there. Just make sure TBT doesn't open the garage when you're up there, okay buddy? And I never thought about it before about how leaving paw prints on the car windows was really such a kind thing to do for our peeps. I think I'll try that some day. Maybe not today though 'cause it's super hot out there. purrs

Katie Isabella said...

Oh what a great spot! I am a girl cat but I understand how sometimes it's good just to find your man cave. xoxo

Daisy said...

You are a good explorer, Marley! I wish I was allowed to go in the garage.

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Those look like great spots to get away from the girls, Marley!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That looks like so much fun, Marley! We aren't allowed in the garage here - twice, my human has found black widows in there! She always kills them, but she wants to make sure we are safe!

Punapippuri said...

A mancat MUST have a girlcat free space and that sounds most excellent. Pity the car roof is cold - couldn't you sort it so the engine runs a little before you want to roll on it. And paw prints down the wind screen- oh yes! This is indeed bliss. We are jealous.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Sisfur free is something every boycat needs once in a while! Glad you got your own 'no girls allowed fort in the garage!
Great work leaving paw prints on the window!

Shaggy and Scout said...

You found a great and wonderful place. Its you own little mancat cave!
Zolie leaves her pawprints all over the vehicles every day since she lives in our garage. Mom says they are precious.

Katnip Lounge said...

A PURRivate mancat cave! How cool is THAT!?! Marley, we think you're lucky that TBT wasn't taking photos from the driver's seat...

Luxington said...

Pawsome! My secret resting spot is the top shelf of the closet (shh, don't tell Teddy!)

Brian said...

You are quite the explorer Marley and it looks like you hit the hidey hole jackpot!

m.q said...

we love your garage Marley. it would be a great place to play

BoBo Salem
Meow Meow Family

The Island Cats said...

Marley, we're so glad you found your own special hiding place!

Derby, Ducky said...

Mum tries not to let us in the metal monster room. Says there is too much trouble we could get in trouble with.