Saturday, July 07, 2012

Hidden, 2

AYLA: I decided ta hide behind the drapes,  mebbe just observe, mebbe plan a pounce...
I have a favrit path to behind the drapes. 
Oops, "occupied"!
Marley was already there...
He looks SO innocent.  But now I gotta wonder.  Was HE planning what I was planning?  Was I HIS pounce target?  Marley wouldnt pounce ME!  Um, would he?  No, surely it was Iza...  But he planned a pounce on HER yesserday.  Does he take turns? 

But what if he pounces Iza cuz shes more FUN?  Am I not fun?  AACK, IM NOT FUN!  Cuz he DINT pounce me...  What if I
MARLEY:  Aw knock off all the noise!  Cant a guy even get a nap in a HIDDEN corner around here?!  Im goin ta the computer chair and DONT ANNYONE bother me fer a while.

Walks away:  MUTTER MUTTER Mutter mutter mutter mutter...

13 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those drapes are a popular place to hang out aren't they?

Katnip Lounge said...

MOL!!! Some kitties over think stuff.

sheesh.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Geez, Ayla, you are a little angst-ridden today!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sisters!
Sometimes it's just all "yak yak yak" with them!

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

FaRAdaY: *sigh* Don't we know it Marley. Sisters. *HUFF* They canz be soooo annoying sometimes!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL!!! oh my gosh, you guys are too funny!

Katie Isabella said...

Mommy laffed and said 'how true'! Me...I'm with YOU girlfriend. What's so funny Mom?

Brian said...

Oh no, napus interuptus!

Sweet Purrfections said...

It did look like Marley was pretty comfortable before being interrupted.

Mariodacat said...

Oh I just LOVE drapes. Good for planning your strategy too.

Abby Normal and Stygia said...

Hee hee hee.... he looks like he COULD have been planning, but fell asleep in the process. I blame him, not you.

The Island Cats said...

Marley, too bad your nap was interrupted. Maybe you should just pounce on Ayla and get it over with!

Prancer Pie said...

Yep, sum kittehz think too much! As we suspected, it was just a snooze. MOL!