Saturday, August 04, 2012

An Awardie!

Wow, Nerissa gave us this fabulous new awardie! 
We were given it by Mario Da Cat!  Long may his tail wave high!!!

And then tell you 7 things that We love and think about daily.   


1.  Ayla...  I love milk rings fer toys.
2.  And I love sitting up high.


3.  Marley... I will chase a bouncing crunchy down the whole staircase.
4.  And Over and Over again.


5.  Iza...  I dated SPITTY!
6.  And HE loved it...  An he BETTER!

7.  TBT..  I love you ALL!



Now we gotta pass this along.  The last awardie we got went ta new blogger kitties, so this one goes to long-time friends.


1.  Chey
2.  Alasandra
3.  Herman's Hideaway
4.  Katnip Lounge
5.  Spitty Speaks

There are SO many friends, so we each picked one an TBT picked 2.  So we hope we are off the hook about favrits...  As TBT said in #7...

17 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Concatulations on your award!

Alasandra, The Cats and A Dog said...

You are all very sweet kitties and TBT, thanks you ever so much for the Award.

Katie Isabella said...

ARrrrgggh! Mommy let me forget to award MY awardie from Nerissa!

Brian said...

Congrats gang! Your list was so good!

Mariodacat said...

Good job pal, I really enjoyed your answers too.

Katie Isabella said...

OH I loved your answers, I meant to say and mommy rolled all over the floor with that comment on Spitty's page. Her's still laffing. What;s so funny I asked but her's laffing too much and wiping tears. "6 and a TEENTH"

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Concatulations on the award and thank you for thinking of us me to give it. Now I must find seven things to think about...

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Congratulations on your award! Love your seven things!

Katnip Lounge said...

FUN! ConCats on your award...we really want to hear more about Iza's date! Her outfit was SMOKIN.

Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your award. It is pretty.

The Island Cats said...

That's a cool award! Congrats!

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

MOL! "AN he BETTER"!

Concats!!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Fank you for the awardie, my furiends XOXOXO (I have to say though that I did this one TODAY!! -- Remember Iza? XOXOXOXOXOXO)

Oh, and for the record? Yes, I *DID* love it and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a teeny bit skeered of you now! I am looking forward to our camping trip.

Pretinha said...

Parabéns pelo prêmio.

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your pretty award!

The Cat From Hell said...

I am laughing and so is Mom! TBT has a real way with words! And Iza - #6 is spectacular!
Kozmo at the Cat from Hell

Nerissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS on that award! You definitely deserve it... all of you do!!! purrs