Sunday, August 19, 2012

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  Well, first, I wanna thank you all fer comin to my birthday party, second fer enjoyin the pictures of my first day out, and 3rd fer all the comments about it all.

One result is that Ayla an I compared comments on our birfdays.  Neither of us could count the actual numbers (an TBT wouldnt), but Ayla decided that my list seemed longer.  So she is graciously gonna go hunt a cricket for me to play with.  She PROMISES not to chew it (much), but you know how it goes when ya got somethin ecitin in yer mouth.  I may haveta catch my own cricket annyway. 

Its Easy Sunday...  But because its the last day of MARLEY WEEK, its mostly me.
I LOVE the 3 tier patform TBT made (for Skeeter).
Its older than I am, of course.
But then an open cloths drawer is great too.
I can fur up TBTs cloths AND get a great nap...
I could do WITHOUT the flashy, though.
 Changing positions after a while is luxorious.
 I was nappin heavenly
but eventually, my new spot was discovered.  And coveted...
Since they were BOTH so great about making this MARLEY WEEK, we took turns, but I dint make/let TBT take any more pictures so that the sisfurs could nap EASY.  I owed them that.

And again, thank you so much evrykitty (and some Beins) fer visitin this whole week (and at the Party) an makin this my 2nd best week ever (hey my Gotcha Day always stays #1)!

16 comments:

Punapippuri said...

You are so selfless, giving up the drawer to your sisters. Not sure I'd do that. Wethinks Skeeter would be really proud to see you filling that top platform so magnificently. Glad you had a good week!

Brian said...

We enjoyed celebrating your Birthday with you Marley! Have a happy Easy everyone!!!

Katie Isabella said...

It was wonderful being with you for you week and for your birfday, Marley. TBT arranged everyfing for all of us to enjoy and the fuds were scrumptious and just right to tempt our appletights. Fanks you again for the invitation and I made new furrie furriends too. xoxox

I wonder of mommy would let me in her bottom drawer? I'll ask...

Daisy said...

Sorry I missed your birthday, Marley! Happy belated birthday I think TWO is a very good age!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I had lots of fun this week over here, Marley! I hope you get your cricket!

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, we've enjoyed this week so much, thanks to you! We need to go look for some open drawers now, that looks like an excellent nappin' spot!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That drawer is great! Well, so is the platform too, nice work TBT!
We've enjoyed your week too, Marley!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We haven't tried the open cloths drawer yet. Looks fun.

Eric and Flynn said...

We hope Ayla gets that cricket for you, if not, maybe TBT will let you out again to catch your own. We enjoyed seeing you having fun outdoors. That was very good of you to share your drawer.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You was a real gentleman Cat to let the gurls have a chance at getting into TBT's drawers, heh heh heh. Sometimes I just crack myself up!

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you sure know how to take it easy!

(And we're cracking up at Spitty's comment!!)

Derby, Ducky said...

Mum never leaves the drawers open for us to sleep in them. We will need to complain.

We are happy you had a good purrthday week.

Oui Oui said...

If there were 3 cats in that drawer, would the chest tip over? We are so happy you had such a good time, Marley, we wish we could have shared more of it with you but it was really hectic here.

The Cat From Hell said...

Me is sooo happy yous had a great week! TBT and your sisters was so nice for yous!
Me hopes the cricket does not has too many teeth prints1
Kisses
Nellie

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

I think you needed that nice easy day after your party and out doors and stuff! And you're a sweetie to share with your sisters!

Phoenix Robinson said...

Marley boy, you look so much like my late kitty Artie. I wish I could show you a picture of him. You're a bit bigger than him, but the coloring and markings are very similar.