Sunday, August 05, 2012

Easy Like Sunday

MARLEY:  Bast, was Iza ever annoyed this morning.  She been tearin up the house all yesserday and night!  She even whapped ME, an I was just sittin around, ya know?  She chewed the skins offa TWO new rattley mousies last night too.  Somethin about bein 16th on Spittys list of girlcats. 

So, annyway, me an Ayla just sat up high today an waited til she calmed down.  Cuz Iza isnt in a climbin mood when she's annoyed.
Sometimes, ya just GOTTA let Iza have the whole floor...
I let Ayla keep the watchful eye out...  Me?  I napped.
The good news is that TBT finally stepped in an made Iza go read her email and Spittys blog, where she learned (to HER chagrin and OUR laffter) that the list was Spittys list, but in no special order.  So now she is all settled down and napping in the bedroom.

So it turns out ta be an Easy Sunday (afternoon) after all...

14 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

we girls have to be ever watchful of our mancats, Iza.

Eric and Flynn said...

We have never had to deal with an angry ladycat so we're glad we are far away across the ocean. Marley, you were very brave to nap through it all.

Brian said...

Oh yea Marley, I know how it is when a sister is in a bad mood!

The Island Cats said...

It sounds like Spitty explained himself out of that one!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Yes, and I forgave him... ~ IZA

The Cat From Hell said...

You do know that Spitty has a silver tongue and could talk his way out of anything! Just saying...
Kozmo at the cat From Hell

Nerissa said...

I've got a brother just like your sister. Once Seville gets his mad on, he just can't seem to get it back off. He's gonna lash out at SOMEONE. I've learned to keep my distance at such times. Took the peep a scratch or two to figure that one out. purrs

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I never though Spitty's list was in any sort of order - I mean, we cats have better things to do than count! I'm glad Iza finally calmed down.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Sparkle, I cant imagine YOU ever listed 16TH in annything. But iffen you were an ordinary cat like me, it would matter. *Sigh*

~ IZA

Punapippuri said...

Girlcats are so annoying. Little divas. Big divas. THe lot of them. Spitty is playing with the fire!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Well! Fank Ceiling Cat some Girl Kitties have common sense and believe a poor beleaguered ManCat! Sheesh! What a day--Marley, my Man, be verreh careful of the Ladycats, Young One.

Iza, darling, you are a beauteous and noble LadyCat--please go get your finery from that Prawn Shop--did they give you lots of prawns for it???

Prancer Pie said...

That Spitty really got himself in a mess this time! MOL! Have a restful Monday, furriends. xoxo

Jan's Funny Farm said...

So how many ladies were on Spitty's list? Never mind, we don't want to rile Iza.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

31... ~ Marley whispering from the cat tree...