Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Marley Out, 3

MARLEY:  So here I am, finally out on the lawn.  Well, its not much "lawn" here cuz its too shaded. 
Iza kept followin me real close, which was distractin...
I found TBTs secret seedling graveyard!  This is where unneeded seedlings go ta die...  I'll make sure not ta sit up there!
But I walked unner the lower deck an found myself on the real lawn.  Its pretty neat ta walk on.
Then I saw all the flowers, so I hadda go check them out...
But Iza was impatient.  She kept head-butting me (or is that butt-butting, or mebbe even head-butt-butting?)
She said there were mousies there.  I looked down some holes, but there werent any in sight.  I could SMELL mousies, though.
But they werent coming out to play, so I moved on.  Past a real tree...
And toward the further back yard.  Iza stayed close.  I think she is sposed ta follow me around. And mebbe make a report to TBT. 
Friday, the garden area...

22 comments:

Brian said...

Such an amazing time you are having Marley!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow--look at you exploring! What a brave mancat you are!

Random Felines said...

what fun - except maybe the overly personal snoopervisin by Iza...MOL

Punapippuri said...

You've got a huge garden! We are so impressed. Even if you did have to suffe a girlcat shadow.

Punapippuri said...

You've got a huge garden! We are so impressed. Even if you did have to suffe a girlcat shadow.

William said...

I hope you told Iza that was *dog* behavior, Marley!

Max the Quilt Cat said...

I enjoyed going on that walk with you. You have some great places to explore. Have a great day.

hugs, Max

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Wasn't it annoying, having Iza on your tail (and other nether parts) all the time?

Shaggy and Scout said...

How about butt-head butting?

We think Iza might have been scared you might get lost of slip sway somehow.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, you have your very own garden spy! Looks like you're having fun anyway!

Eric and Flynn said...

Iza was probably just concerned about you and was being motherly and protecting you. Doesn't it feel good to have the grass between your toes though!

ABBY said...

Marley you and Iza are sure having a lot of fun out there in the back garden. Wow what an adventure.

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you are SO brave and man catly! I am impressed. I need to include you all on my next tunnel trip..again.

Mariodacat said...

Whoa - that sure looks like fun. I love being out in our yard, but I has to have a leash & harness on.

Derby, Ducky said...

Did you sharpen your claws on the real tree?

Cara n Crew said...

mol! Iza sure is keeping tabs on you :) You are having quite the adventure, Marley. we hope you'll find a mousie - that'd be like icing on the cake!

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

The Island Cats said...

We can't believe how closely Iza is following you, Marley!

The Cat From Hell said...

Boy! Iza is right on your tail! Does yous really think TBT told her to tail yous?
Kisses
Nellie

Cory said...

Marley, I heard it's your Birthday!!! The same day as Figaro! Whoa. Have a fantastic day!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Happy Birthday Marley!! We loved your wild walk in the garden!! Mom won't let me go out any more!! (Samantha)
Howdy from your TX furiends,

Alasandra, The Cats and A Dog said...

Looks like you had fun outside.

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Maxwell: *sighhhhh...* you walked past a REAL tree.... *longing look*