Friday, August 17, 2012

Marley OUT, 4

MARLEY:  So, in the far back yard, I found a huge barrel.  Iza says this is where TBT dumps kitchen scraps.  Well, I wasnt innerested in THAT!
So I found thick vines I could crawl into.  Of course, ya cant see me IN the vines, so I cant show THAT.
[IZA:  He was just wanderin around aimlessly.  You'ld think he never been back here before.  Oh wait, he hasnt.  But I started ta walk back ta the house]
I FOUND A MOUSIE HOLE ALL ON MY OWN!
Iza dint even know about it!  So she came runnin back over ta look...
See, Iza?  I can find mousie holes too...  We'll share and share alike.
Then I turned around an ran like, A MILE!  [Iza:  about 30 yards, but thats probly further than he ever ran before at one time]And I found this great spot of bare ground!  Fer some reason, I just naturally dug a little hole there, but Im not sure why.
But I DID know ta roll around innit.  It felt cool!
Then I went over to the fence.  I thought I should climb it, but it looked REAL high.  So, I dint.
Tomorrow, I find a WILD CORNER and explore it...

10 comments:

Random Felines said...

we are loving your adventure....

Katie Isabella said...

Now don't you go over the fence sweet one. No no.

Brian said...

You are sure having an amazing time Marley!

Eric and Flynn said...

Rolling in the cool earth feels good. It makes your furrs nice and soft too. We are glad you didn't try climbing the fence though.

Katnip Lounge said...

A mad sprint AND a dirt roll? Marley, you're livin' LARGE.

ABBY said...

Marley
you have a fabulous back yard so much to explore and see.

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Wow, you certainly found a lot to do out there! I can't wait to hear more!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, you have LOTS of stuff to do out there! We're loving watching you!

Mariodacat said...

Looks like you had a good time exploring your yard. I like the looks of your yard because there are so many interesting plants to sniff there.

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you sure are having a good time. You won't ever want to come back in!