Saturday, August 18, 2012

Marley OUT, 5

MARLEY:  I wrap up the week of pictures of my adventure OUTSIDE  with the WILD corner and my last quick run around.  I found this OLD DEAD PIECE OF TREE!  They die?  Who knew?  It smelled funny, too...  Insecty and well, like old shoes.
There was neat stuff there.  Did you know sheets of plastic grow on the ground?
But it was mostly scraggly stuff  [TBT:  I WILL clean out that corner of the yard!  Eventually]
There is even a big pile of tree bark with more plastic growing over the top.  BARK GROWS PLASTIC!
But TBT said I hadda come in soon, so I went over to the land of mousie holes under the bird feeder ta check.  No mousies.
A quick trip through the flowers...
A few bites of grass.  That will be useful when I get back inside.  Heh-heh.
And in I went fer dinner...

16 comments:

Punapippuri said...

You are going to be a total outdoors dude, we can see. You have hiked miles through nature and seen so much - we are envious. We have fewer mouse holes. And they are all covered in snow half the year. And we don't have any plastic. Maybe that sort of thing could be useful for pushing girlcats under?

We hope the regurgitated grass was well received.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow! Look at all those outside images!

Brian said...

I sure enjoyed your romps Marley!!! You sure whiffed some pretty cool stuff!

Katie Isabella said...

I can only dream unless I come over in my Tunnel again..hint hint...

Pretinha said...

Marley que legal a sua aventura, comer grama fresca, cheirar as flores espreitar ratos. Viva a liberdade!!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

We just went and checked out all your out-of-doors posts. Wow! We don't have an outside, but we sure wish we did. You've been having some fun times out there! We learned stuff too - like about the plastic. We had no idea it grew out there like grass. The people won't let us near plastic cuz one of us (Rascal) thinks it's nom.

Eric and Flynn said...

That was a great outdoors adventure. It is a pity there weren't any mousies in their holes though. Don't give up, they'll be back.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You made great use of your outside time, Marley! I am quite impressed. Too bad there were no mousies for you, though.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Wow, TBT can actually grow plastic on bark? Jan couldn't even manage that. She kills everything that should grown.

The Island Cats said...

Marley, you have had such a great week!!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Useful grass? oh boy, look out TBT!
Glad you had so much fun outdoors, Marley!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Wow Marley--whatta week! I think you're going to be pesterung TBT now alla times to go out.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

I DO~ And I've gotten outside every day this whole WEEK!!! Its wunnerful.

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Uh, that was me, MARLEY!

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Marley, dude! Yer turnin' into a Wild Mancat wif all yer outdoor adventures!!

The Cat From Hell said...

Marley! Pretty soon yous will be a mouse hunter just like Kozmo!
Kisses
Nellie