Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Go Out Too

AYLA:  Hi - I just wanned ta show that I DO TOO go out in the yard in spite of what Marley said yesserday!  Here, we were all just goin out copule days ago.
I went RIGHT OUT on the lawn.
I sniffed around some of the mousie holes (well, they are almost all voles here).
I checked the flowerbeds ta make sure TBT been keepin up on his weedin (yes he has).
I allus examine annything long an skinny ta make sure its a hose an not a snakie!
And I looked ta see where the hose stopped so I wouldnt get caught by surprise.
The problem I have outside is that Marley gets rather over-ecited and decides I am prey.  He CHASES me almost everytime.  So I end up on the top of the fence.  Then theres no where ta go but over.  TBT gets upset with both Marley (fer chasin me) and ME (fer goin over the fence).  But Im good about coming back these days after only a few minnits!  

17 comments:

Brian said...

Yep, ya gotta watch those brothers...or so I hear!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Good for you for keeping an eye on him. We know you go out--maybe too much (so if Marley thinks you don't--we know why!)

ABBY said...

Oh dear Ayla, gotta watch out for the those pesky boys.

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Prancer Pie said...

Mebbe Marley should be chasin moles instead of you! Enjoy your outside time before winter gets here. xoxo

Random Felines said...

those boys don't ever get anything right.....

-Ivy

Eric and Flynn said...

Ayla, my brother is pesky too so it isn't just girlcats that brothers annoy. I can be watching a mousie hole barely breathing, all tensed up and ready to spring when BAM!!! Eric pounces on me when I am not looking and the mousie is gone.
Flynn

Shaggy and Scout said...

Annoying little brothers!!!!
-Shaggy

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh boy, no wonder Marley keeps looking over the fence... He knows it can be done. don't tell him how, ok?

Pretinha said...

Marley knows this is not a joke unfunny.
Glad you only Ayla back soon or spy and his mother would get upset.
That's cool, you have a pretty big yard to supervise.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Ha! Marley did not mention the part about him misbehaving!

Derby, Ducky said...

Outide ::sigh::

Mariodacat said...

Oh man - I'm so envious. You get to be outside without a leash and harness. I'm moving in with you,.

The Island Cats said...

How cool that you got to go outside! But Marley shouldn't chase you. Maybe you should chase him back!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

You're a good girl now that you're...sorta tutored. Like me. At least I don't think it'll take 'em three times. At least, I HOPE not. I don't think that happens with boys, right? Right???

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Boycats are simple, Spitty. In more ways than one... ~ AYLA

Punapippuri said...

You go Ayla, I am sure Marley only means well. Hehehe

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Allie: I hear you girlfriend! Those boys can be SUCH brats!