Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Catchin Up!

We have been remiss.  TBT said that to us, we think it means "busy".  We got a wunnerful package from Punnipipurri weeks ago.

We are bad kitties fer not showin the pictures til now...  TBT says we will ONLY get our reglar treats fer a day. 

But LOOK at the great stuff!

First, of course, there was the package.  We all love the packages. 
And then there was the insides.  We LOVE the insides of packages addressed to us!!!
I usally test them out first.
Score:  100!
It flys!  Its a Magical Flying Fish!
It dips!  (Notice Marley hiding, he wants to see it won't grab him)
 Utterly grabbable by ME!!!
Thank you SO MUCH all the Punapipurri Cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Karen Jo said...

That is a great toy, Iza. I hope Marley gets over being scared of it soon. I have finally gotten over being scared of wand toys and now I have lots of fun with them.

Oja

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wowweee what a cool toy!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

How awesome! Those magic fish are flying all over the world!

Eric and Flynn said...

Those flying fish are lots of fun. We have one that we got from one of the horse ladies a few Christmases ago.
You asked what I was jumping off. It is the back of a farm trailer. Dad had loaded it with soil and stones and we had been checking it out.Where I am jumping from is about 4 1/2 feet from the ground but I have to be careful landing because it is gravelly there.
Flynn

Fuzzy Tales said...

We got a Magic Fish from them too, and our post is scheduled for tomorrow. LOL.

Have fun; we love ours!

Random Felines said...

that looks like a great fish!!

Mariodacat said...

Oh I love packages - and that looks like a really good surprise in it.

Punapippuri said...

Marley dude - be a MANCAT! Get that fishie!
We are delighted that you like the package and hope you ALL get many hours of pleasure from that fishie.

Punnipipurri (hehehe) and perheeni!

Brian said...

That is some serious fun! ><(((º>

Katie Isabella said...

Oh you are so fortunate. How I wish I had one. But I do have my package of 5 new toys from Winnie's Wish. I LOVES them.

The Island Cats said...

Wow! What a fun toy!

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Mowzers! Cool toys! SCORE!!!!