Monday, October 15, 2012

Ms. Cat Monday

IZA:  Yeah, I know its sposed ta be MAN cat Monday, but Im taking it over fer today!  Cuz Marley dint have annything innerestin for today and I did...

Ya see, I had one of those flying dreams last night.  It was wunnerful!  I flew all around the house up near the ceiling and watchin TBT an Marley and Ayla down below me.  My only problem was remembering to dip down a little ta get unner the top of the doorways.  Its funny, I never even noticed before that the doors dont go up to the ceiling!

Then, of course, I woke up.  I dint know what caused the dream  UNTIL THIS MORNING when I saw the pictures loaded down from the camera!

Look what TBT had done to me while I was sleeping...
He put a CAPE on me...

19 comments:

The Furries of Whisppy said...

MOL. We hope you didn't bump your head on the top of the doorways. :)

Brian said...

Well Super Iza does deserve a cape!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I had no idea that would cause strange dreams!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What an interesting thing. I guess that is why I refuse to ever be covered in my bed.

GTnCo said...

MOL he probably just thought you were cold! you do look good in red!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Look! In the sky! It's a Bird! It's a Plane! (why were these guys so excited?) NO, it's SuperIza! Watch out, there's no litter boxes up there! RUN!

Hee hee, sorry...

Daisy said...

Cool! That must have been an exciting dream.

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

hey, that looks like a MAGICAL cape 4 sure!
We'll has ta try it out and get the human to cover us to see if we dream funny stuff when covered. (Faraday will fer SURE. He's weird like that)

ABBY said...

Woo hoo flying kitties Love it!!!

purrs
>^,,^<
✿•*¨`*•. ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥✿•*¨`*•.

Derby, Ducky said...

don't tug on supergirl's cape.

Prancer Pie said...

HaHaMeow! It's super kitteh!

William said...

Wow, I wish I could fly, Iza!

Cara n Crew said...

hee hee! stuff on Iza :)

you know, Iza, you and Ayla have the majority so you both can just take over Mondays...think about it...

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

Shaggy and Scout said...

That TBT is a devlish one indeed!
Beware a guy who only goes by his initials.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Super kitty!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh My Darling! You don't think he's going to upload this photo to stuffonmycat.com, do you??? He wouldn't DARE!! I'm thrilled you liked my photo today XOXOXO

Punapippuri said...

Now looky here. Rules is rules is rules. This is MANCAT Monday and a girlcat highjacks it. Okay, a super powered, high flying,cape wearing girlcat wearing a cape but still a girlcat. And then she says poor Marley has nothing interesting to say. Pah. Pah. We demand justice for Marley.

Cory said...

Your daddy must love you lots to give you a cape to wear in your dreams. purrrrrrr.....

michico*Adan said...

Thoughtful,
it keeps you warm.