Saturday, November 10, 2012

Awardies

Oh my goodness, we got TWO awardies today!


As a group, we got the new "Nip Awardie" Nerrissa created and The Celestial Kitties passed on to US!   It a lovely one and we are collectively VERY proud to receive it.

We need to mention something we want to celebrate.  We decide to celebrate FOOD!  We know we just posted this picture, but we are STILL ecited, so ..
FOODS!

An THEN I, Marley, got an awardie to ME individually!  I am stunned.  I never got one just fer ME before.  It was from SPITTY!  Its the Nip Awardie too, but this one is just fer ME, so I gotta make it a little different.

That's EASY.  While I like the FOODS, I also like OUTSIDE!  In fact, I wanna go out in the morning even BEFORE I get breakfast.  Ya know why?  Cuz I catch MOUSIES outside and they are BETTER than canned BREAKFAST!  I like MOUSIES better than TREATS!

Now we all gotta figure who ta pass them along to.

We are gonna send The Nip Awardie to:

Katie Isabella
Mr Puddy (Hoping he is still with us)
Prancer Pie
Scarlett and Melly
and 
Eric and Flynn

We would give the awardie to ALL our friends, but TBT said we could only pick 5.


18 comments:

Prancer Pie said...

Concatulations on the awards! Thank you for thinking of us to pass it to. We think that stash of food is a great reason to celebrate! Party on!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Concatulations on the awards! Marley, I have to tell you how utterly envious I am that you get to catch yummy mousie treats!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Congratulations on your award!
How pawsome that you get to catch REAL MOUSIES!

Katie Isabella said...

Congratulations on your awardie. I appreciate getting one from you too. I got one fron Nerissa as well and posted it a few days ago. Isn't it fun? I wish I had remembered to be grateful for my fuds. I think I said something else. Fanks you sweet furriend.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

ConCATs on yer awardies! We lub yer food's piccy!!

Molly
Shadow
Trooder
Mooch
Mustachio
Toot

Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your awards and thanks for passing it on to us. We would be celebrating too with all that food.

Daisy said...

A stockpile of food is a happy sight!

Katnip Lounge said...

Oh Marley, we sure wish WE could catch a mousie before breakfast...or any time, really.

ConCATS on your awads!

Mariodacat said...

Congratulations on your awards. Very good job.

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

That's quite a smorgasbord you have there in the kitty pantry! Worthy of it's own award! CongaRats on the Nip Award--it sounds very tasty, too!

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your niptastic awards! Wow!! Your cupboard is bursting with foods!!

Brian said...

Congratrs on the nice awards, outside mousies and inside food!!!

The Cat From Hell said...

Concatulations! This is such a cool award! And Foods is a good way to celebrate!
Kisses
Nellie
PS Kozmo is with yous on the mousies

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congrats on your awards. We're still mesmerized by all of those food cans.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh Marley! I'm glad you liked your awardie. I figured the girls always get the good stuff, Buddy, so you have to put up with a lot. You totally deserve an award for putting up with TWO high-maintenance females 24/7!

The Adventures of Scarlett and Melly said...

Congratulations! And thank you for the award!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Congratulations on your awardS! MOL I guess Marley is double awarded! Foods are wonderful, in the can or on the hoof, so to speak!

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

WOOT! CONcats on your NOMS! (uhh, oh and that awardie too, MOL! We kittehs hasta have priorities and noms is always #1!)