Thursday, November 29, 2012

Garden Tour Thursday

IZA: I am sad to say the annuals finally gave up to the frosts of a few nights ago.  I directed TBT's attention to them today and he pulled them up.  I would feel bad about that, but it's their natural life an I gotta respect that. 


On the other hand, looka what he did with the space!  Pansies.  Pretty little faces we will see all winter.  That aint bad!



We got some surprise treats, Ayla says.  I dunno.  "Pork Fat"?  She'll hafta convince me on that one.  And she says she has invented a PiggieNip drink.  I worry about her sometimes...

OMC!  She put Pork Fat, Cream, and Nip leafs inna the blender.  That girlcat is dangerous in the kitchen even when TBT is watchin over her!  I hope it tastes better than it sounds...

Lap, lap, lap.  Hmmm... Um, dont bother me here, I want all of it...  Lap, Lap, Lap...

You made a GALLON, AYLA?  Good.  Lap in, friends, there is plenty.




17 comments:

Brian said...

Frosty pork fat, YUM!

Katie Isabella said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Brian's comment!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Nommers! Frosty pork fat. Good one, Brian!

Shaggy and Scout said...

A new party drink!!!! PiggieNip rocks!

ABBY said...

Oh Yum Frosty pork fat!
*teehee*

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I had no idea pansies braved winter weather - of course we have them here, but we rarely have below-freezing temperatures!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Pansies last all winter?? I didn't know that!
No offense, but that drink sounds disgusting! But probably sounds fantastic to kitties!

Eric and Flynn said...

Mmmmm PiggieNip, we will try some of that.

Prancer Pie said...

Mmm, that sounds yummy to us kittehz. We'll be right over!

The Island Cats said...

Mmmmm...we think we will like pork fat!

Cara n Crew said...

The pansies will be a cheery spot of color :) hmmm...pork fat niptini you say...hmmm...maybe it'll grow on us...

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

It's an amusing little white with a satiny mouth-feel and a nippy bouquet. A bit heavy and porky on the palate with a rambunctious and ebullient finish.

Cory said...

Piggienip? Oh wow!

So wonderful seeing your garden...even if it's winding down for the winter. I've been stuck inside away from my garden for almost 3 weeks now...we were rudely abandoned and our caretaker was given instructions to not let me out.

Sigh.

I will hopefully be able to get back to my garden this weekend and survey the damage of my neglect.

xoxo Jonesie

Pretinha said...

Bebida interessante!

The Cat From Hell said...

Wow! That sounds like a fabulishious drink! Can me come over for a taste? Me has stopped by to thanks yous for your Purrs of healing for Bob. She is doing a little better, but can yous please keeps sending them?
Kisses to all of yous (including TBT and the other older TBT)
Nellie

Derby, Ducky said...

Pork-tini's?

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

oh those pansies totally wouldn't make it here. Or maybe they would. Last winter yes. The one before? Nooooo way. We kinda wondering what type of winter THIS one'll be....