Wednesday, November 14, 2012

To Spittikins, My Love...

Ayla is helping me send a romantical poem JUST to you my dear one...


"My love is like a crippled mouse
Newly out of hole.
My love is like that crippled mouse
For you to et down whole. 

Ayla, you are SURE this only goes to Spitty?  

"Of COURSE dear sisfur, only HE will see this". 

Um, OK...

For you are plump, my lovely boy
I treasure evry ounce.
And when you are so sure of me,
I know you'll make the pounce.

You said you had a purrsonal address, right, Ayla?

"Yes of course.  When have I ever steered you wrong?... 

Well, since you mention it...

"Not now dear sisfur"... 

When all the lawn is dead and sere,
When all the mousies flee,
I'll stand beside your side my dear,
When all you have is me.

Are you SURE?  I mean, this could be REALLY embarassin... 

Yes, trusssst me.   Heh heh heh...  I mean (cough cough), it will be for Spitty's eyes only! 

So fare thee well, my only love
And fare thee well awhile.
Yet know that in my deepest heart,
I love you like a mile ."

So I just press "here"?  

"Oh yes, please do.  Um I mean, YES that is the button to send yer poem to Spitty and no one else ta see .  In fact, you should probbly not look at the computer screen fer a few days.  Give Spitty time to think about yer poem, ya know?  And don't mention this to TBT either."

Well, only the poem goes, right? None of this talk?  And just to Spitty?  OK...  *click* 


19 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

MOL! That is an awesome poem!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

ROTFL! We're laughing too hard to type anything else...

Punapippuri said...

All I have ever said about girlcats is true! They do not even have honour between themselves. Ayla - this is not nice! Even I feel sorry for Iza. King Spitty will be most touched, we know, but it is so sad because he is a philanderer with so many ladycats on his lurve list, when it is clear that Iza is totally devoted to him - afterall how else can you explain a line like äMy love is like a crippled mouse' ???
King Spitty should be a one girlcat King (like me) and yet methinks he will be merely toying with Iza's affections. And bragging all over the innerwebs when he sees this. Thank goodness he got his nuts nobbled a few months ago, or he would just be intolerable.

Nerissa said...

Oh Ayla... just you wait until TBT finds out. purrs

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Allie: *shriek!* IZA! oh NO! Ayla's as bad as FARADAY!!

Maxwell: Um Ayla, that first stanza? Momma and Faraday are BOTH grossing out, but for different reasons. Mommy cus of the blood n guts and Faraday cuz of the gooshy gurl cooties. Actually Faraday thinks your trick on Iza is DA BOMB.

Brian said...

I know Spitty will be quite impredded...and pressed!

Megan said...

Iza - it's a very lovely poem and you should not be concerned if anyone else just happens to see it.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Eric and Flynn said...

Ayla you are wicked!
That is a lovely poem Iza and we hope Spitty appreciates it.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Awww, so sweet. Too bad Spitty's love is like mousies, many, varied, and fastly multiplying! MOL But hey, kitties don't mind sharing, too much, right?

michico*Adan said...

Beautiful.

The Island Cats said...

That's right Iza...only Spitty will see that poem! ;)

Derby, Ducky said...

Yep only Spitty sees this.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Darling Iza, I am touched beyond words ::blushing to the tips of my earsies:: It was Very Wrong of Ayla to mislead you and post such a private thing, intended ONLY for me, and yet---why be embarrassed by our mutual adoration, my darling girl??

I want you to know that King P up there ^^^ is wrong, wrong, wrong!! Spitty may love more than one LadyCat, but he has room in his feline heart to truly madly deeply love each for her best self! Spitty is not a callous philanderer as King P seems to suggest, but rather a LOVER of the beauteous LadyCats as each deserves! You my dearest girl, I love for your soft warm kissies, your playful spirit, your poetic prowess. Spitty will be working on your poem soon, and he will publish it for all to see, though he cannot hope to match your cat-tastic talent with love sonnets!! XOXOXO

Karen Jo said...

That was very naughty, Ayla. Iza, your poem is lovely and I am glad that King Spitty likes it so much. Thank you so much for your kind words about Herman. I think you are right about Herman being surprised by his sudden call to the Bridge. He would have let me know he wasn't feeling good if it hadn't come on so suddenly.

Oui Oui said...

That Spitty is very popular! We just came from Caren & Cody's and they were blogging about a bet they had with him there.

Katie Isabella said...

Oh MY! I think Spitty had a soothing reply but that was a meanie thing to do, Ayla.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Iza, we think you oughta get Marley to help you with the poetry instead of your sisfur. Sure, she has a way with words and couplets and all that english major stuff but.....geez.

The Cat From Hell said...

Dearest Friend Iza
Spitty is one lucky man cat. Yous has written a stupendous poem. We knows that he is a wonderous cat, having basked in the glories of he attentions. Even though Spitty has many loves, he always LOVES the one hes with!
Kisses
nellie

(A)FSS and Alasandra said...

Iza, the poem was very nice and we are glad you shared it with us. You are a very talented poet.

Ayla should be ashamed for tricking you.

Spitty seems taken with you and you never know he just might .......well maybe......decide you are the only one for him and never look at another girl cat.