Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wordy Wensday

IZA:  Thank you all my friends!  You may remember that I had a toymice infestion a while back.  Well TBT fergot to display the results of yer assistance.

You all came over  and WHAPPED all those infesting toymice offa me!

The infestion reversed wunnerfully.  I went from THIS...
















To this...
















To this...




















An finally to THIS!

 

















An then none!  TBT combed through my furs and can't find a SINGLE one still on me after.  I owe it all to you!  Thank you, thank you, thank you...

I am free of them now...











14 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

First!!!
Those meeces won't show their whiskery faces around you any time soon!!

Is that Grandpa's old folks remote you're laying with?

Eric and Flynn said...

We are glad your toy mouse de-infesting worked.

Rykers Boyz n Allie said...

Whew! That was a CLOSE one...!

Nerissa said...

Wow! The marvels of modern toy mice infestation getting-rid-of technology... purrs

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That was some infestation! I can't believe none of the other cats helped out...

Brian said...

Now your back is back to normal, hooray!

Mariodacat said...

Man, I sure hope those mousies stay away from you.

Pretinha said...

Em fim livre!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Iza, I think TBT has been messin' with you!

ABBY said...

Hehehehe Iza!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL, you look much more comfortable mouse-free!

The Island Cats said...

Iza, we hope you never get infested again.

Prancer Pie said...

Looking footloose and mousie free, Iza! Happy Thanksgiving!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

What if you had a Spitty Infestation??? Cause, you know, that could prolly be arranged.

Happy Thanksgiving, mark's Mews furiends XOXOXO