Saturday, December 01, 2012

Caturday Nappin

Feliway does have a slight affect on us...

Dispenser dry...
Dispenser filled...

Oh, BTW, that POOFED picture of me (Ayla) the other day?  I was peeking around a corner at Iza and wigglin my butt region preparin to pounce.  An TBT was RIGHT BEHIND ME.  He jammed his nasty squeeky shoe on the wood floor and it scared the BeBast right out of me.



I WAS able to walk calmy toward IZA as if I had had nothing in mind, but I couldn't get the tail poof down.  TBT laffed a lot.  I'll tred on his tummy tonight fer that...

14 comments:

Prancer Pie said...

That'll show him! I'll do the same to Mom to show my support. HaHaMeow!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I wonder if the Feliway would make Binga beat up on Boodie a little more gently?

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, that makes a huge difference!
Yeah, I'd say TBT is due a tummy trodding..

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Hahaha! That's really funny about your poofy tail.
Mommy's so glad all of us get along pretty well and she doesn't need any Feliway. :)

Max said...

Heh. It's always funny when a kitty other than me gets scared into tail-poofing ;)

Shaggy and Scout said...

Tummy treading sounds like great revenge!

Brian said...

That Feliway and the puffed tail are both very special!

Cara n Crew said...

We like the Feliway comparison pictures :) You know, tails sure can be uncooperative...what's up with that?!?

Pip, Smidgen, MInnie, Hollie

The Cat From Hell said...

Yous knows, we has never tried Felway.....
Kisses
Nellie

Katnip Lounge said...

AHA! so feliway puts ya to sleep!

Ayla, that is a VERREH impressive poof...but don'tcha hate it when it won't go down?

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Ayla, Stand by your Poof! Be proud you have such a floofy and impressive tail! And so nice and tall too ;-)

Pretinha said...

I loved the last one.

Daisy said...

Those two photos were a good scientific experiment of the feliway effect!

laurence said...

magnifique famille chat