Saturday, December 29, 2012

Chrissy Mouse Prezzie

AYLA: Our Aunti Susie and Uncle Walt came to visit us just before Chrissy Mouse Day and they brought us a prezzie!  Its some really cool Nip toys.  There are shrimps and ornaments and a cheese wheel!
Iza tore right into it and started scatterin stuff.
I investigated a shrimpie an decided I liked it.
Iza yelled at me that these toys were all HERS, but I bravely guarded a shrimpie an the cheese wheel for myself. 
So Iza ignored the toys I claimed and spent her time with the others.
Fer a moment, she wasnt sure which to play with next...
But she decided she liked that green ornament the best.
Marley and I think we will probly let her claim that ONE toy fer all her own.
I carried my shrimpie all over the house all evening.

17 comments:

Punapippuri said...

They are brilliant - nip sea food and cheese - yummy! We are jealous, but can see that stealing anything might be quite a challenge!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

What a great present! Even more awesome is that there were so many toys that there was no way for Iza to hog them all!

Mr Puddy said...

I love your present !!!
Imagine human enjoy food like you. It will be hilarious...tee..heh..heh

Mr Puddy said...

I love your present !!!
Imagine human enjoy food like you. It will be hilarious...tee..heh..heh

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Oh my cat, what pawesome toys! We think that cheese wheel looks fascinating. We think we would carry it all over the house too if we had such cool loot!

Random Felines said...

you gotten shrimps and cheese and sparkly balls??? what an awesome present - enjoy!!

Brian said...

Well now, those are the coolest looking things and that shrimp looks so fun!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Those are so cute!! Great prezzies!

Prancer Pie said...

What an adorable gift! The deaded shrimp looks like lots of whappin fun!

The Cat From Hell said...

What great presents! Me loves great toys and those looks great!
Kisses
Nellie

The Furries of Whisppy said...

You guys sure had fun with that platter!

Katnip Lounge said...

Mommy plays with her food, too!

We think your pressies are GREAT.

Nerissa said...

Shrimp shaped nip? Never heard of it before but... I LIKE IT! purrs

You've all gotta come on over to my blog today. There's a special little something waitin' for you over there. more purrs

Shaggy and Scout said...

That prezzie is so great!!!!!
And you got the sardine one from your secret paw! How cool is that!!!
We love how you girls just tear into a prezzie and enjoy it to the max!

ABBY said...

Wowie that was fantastic!
We've never seen shrimpies before I bet those were a lot of fun to play with!

Cory said...

We've never seen nip toys like that! Those are amazing!

Teri and the cats of Curlz and Swirlz said...

What a delightful hor du vor platter you got! Did you put that Shrimp on the Barbie, hahameow!