THE BIG THING: Well, first, I thought I should document the evidence of Marley's planty activities from yesterday. Here is the poor catmint cutting, stripped of all leaves. Fortunately, there were already tiny new leaves growing at the leaf junctions, so it will survive to make more "happy cat" leaves.
This is some of the torn-up chinese cabbage leaves...
And here is a broken-over and torn up lettuce leaf...
1. Marley is the only one who shows interest in uncrushed catmint leaves.
2. There were 6 leaves on that cutting and no remains were left. Some kitty ate them all. And Marley went all crazypants in the middle of the night.
3. Marley is the only kitty here who likes the spicy mesclun greens.
4. I might suspect Iza of trying to frame Marley (she is sneaky that way), but she can't jump that high.
5. Equally, Ayla CAN jump that high, but she would never try to frame Marley.
6. When I accused Marley of eating the catmint leaves, he immediately looked guilty.
The prosecution rests... Heh-heh-heh! ;)