Monday, January 21, 2013

Laptime Denied

IZA:  I wanted to get on TBTs lap the other evening, but Marley was there first.  I waited on the otto-man fer a while, but he dint show anny signs of leaving.
So, I tried my lazers.  That dint do anny good...
 I started to go whap him or bite his ear, but then I remembered that even if that DID get him to leave (and he tends to whap back) TBT would get all annoyed and make ME leave too!
So I settled back down to wait.
And wait...  And wait...
The waiting dint do me anny good.  Before EITHER of us left, TBT himself got up to go wash dishes!  I had to wait until he went to bed to get anny time on him.

19 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

We didn't think you had any chance of Marley moving. He looked much too comfy to be disturbed.

Mr Puddy said...

Iza, you already do everything you could do
Yes, to make Mancat move, mom said you have to lift him up! ... Just like me ; )

Brian said...

That waiting can sure be frustrating!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Marley is a lap hog!

Random Felines said...

we have that problem here too sometimes......not much you can do about it without getting in trouble :)

Derby, Ducky said...

Isn't the lap big enough for two? Or at least lay on his legs?

ABBY said...

Next time Iza beat Marley to the lap! :)

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Allie: ooooh I *hate* it when one of the boys beats me to a lap - especially when I'd had my sights all set on one. I completely understand yoru frustration!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We bet Marley is still laughing at you because you couldn't get on the lap.

michico*Adan said...

Marley is too comfy right now!!

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Honey...that was just too too sad! Your turn next!

The Island Cats said...

Iza, you have to be a little quicker to the lap next time!

Punapippuri said...

A mancat's got to rest up!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That happens here sometimes with Ichiro. Of course, if I come by he'll come and decide to chase after me so at least I know he's not comfy on my lap!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Next time maybe you could try napping on TBT's chest?

orbit said...

Oh, I feel for you, my friend. I usually have to give up my spot for his damn laptop.

Prancer Pie said...

We're sorry you didn't get any lap time. Tell TBT to sit in a chair with arms on it so you will each have a side to sit on! Mom always tells us "Sharing is Caring". Bleh! (we hate that) Happy Tuesday, furriends.

Pretinha said...

Iza você tem muita paciência.

Shaggy and Scout said...

You are such a patient girl!