Tuesday, February 19, 2013

OK, The Secret

IZA:  Evrykitty wants to know how I killed the flashy-box camera.  It was a accident, but I remember how it happened.  So I'll esplain the procedure...

First, it helps iffen you are clumsy.  Jumpin up on places when ya dont know what is there seems to be important, especially iffen ya arent good at dodging objects that are yer landing place.

Second, bulk matters.  Skinny little pests sisters like Ayla can step over stuff soft as butterflies as they land on higher surfaces, but iffen you are "pleasingly plump", you can shove evrything infront of you like a snowplow.

Third, with enough bulk, you cant really be blamed too much fer not stopping too quickly.  F=M*A and all that (TBT told me that afterwards, though I only know it means its hard to stop moving forward when you get going).

Fourth, this is the important part.  It helps to have a habit of jumping to where you last saw yer Beins hands.  That means his attention is there, so there is a better chance of getting scritchies and fur-strokes. 

In the case of the camera, it meant that when he put it down on the half wall over the stairs, my attention was drawn to there and I jumped to that spot.  I dint KNOW it was the camera he had just set down there.  Im glad it was, though.  Sometimes ya get lucky!

So when I jumped from the table to the half wall where I last saw TBT hands, I slid a bit and shoved the camera right over the edge.  DOWN onto the stairs.  Eight feet down. 

It banged real good!

Apparently, it messed up the camera.  The skin popped loose, the pictures all got blurry, they rotated funnily, and the eye of it doesnt werk most times.

There is a new one on the way.  It seems there are secret places that are dedicated to making sure evry Bein has a flashy camera at all times.  Who knew?  I thought the Beins had to build them themselves or something at great effort and it took a long time. 

But MEBBE, just MEBBE, iffen we ALL start deliberately knocking the Beins cameras to the floor, we can break more cameras then the Beins in the secret places can build!  For a while, there might be NO pictures taken because there would be NO flashy cameras!  Oh what a wunnerful world that would be...

Notice there are no pictures of me in this post, fer example...


19 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

Flynn: Thank you for those destructions Iza. We have decided that Eric would be the best one to kill our mum's flashy box because he is the clumsiest and heaviest one.
Eric: I am not clumsy! Don't be mean to me.
Flynn: Okay, lets just say you would be able to make a better job of it than me.

Cory said...

Wow, we had no idea there were places dedicated to making flashy boxes and putting them in the hands of our silly humans. There is no hope of a private future...only pawpawrazzi forever.

Sigh.

Pretinha said...

Iza you are a terminator Camera flashy hehe.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's very sound advice on "how to dead the camera". We'll have to call a meeting and see if we can put your ideas to work...

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

MOL, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were that person who wanted to make a no cats on the internet day.... You don't think a cat started that, do you??

Mr Puddy said...

Iza, You Rock !
My mom used to have experience dropping flash box too ! but Me didn't do it ! It was my dad ! throwing the basketball to mom's head while she was taking a photo, Bang ! All in to pieces : )
I think today, You guys will have the peaceful day ; )
Enjoy !
xoxo

Brian said...

Just remember spay and neuter those cameras or more will show up agsin!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Iza, you do rock. I personally haf tried killing and or hiding the flashy box. Nothing werks. I must improve mine skills - Nicky

Sweet Purrfections said...

We love Brian's comment! But if there were no flashy boxes, we wouldn't get to see our furriend's pictures.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Sadly, my human is more protective of her stupid camera than she even is of me!

Shaggy and Scout said...

We can definitely relate to your snowplow analogy Iza!
And we had no idea about the secret camera place but it totally makes sense now that you've clued us in!

ABBY said...

Iza
I think if I broke Momma's nighcon she wouldn't bee too happy with me.

William said...

The closest we ever got to doing anything to our mom's camera was Russell biting on the strap once. She's pretty fussy about keeping it well hidden when not in use.

michico*Adan said...

I guess that flashy box learn a big lesson.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Lambie! What a exciting tale! You did an excellent job of assaulting that camera and making it look like an "akksident." I am furry impressed.

Now my Human's camera haz not gotted broken, but it wuz juss a cheap Nikon Cook Pix and I sorta think she wouldn't MIND if I broked it because then she's have an excuse to go out and buy some big fancy 'spensive one that would be even MORE annoying!

The Cat From Hell said...

Oh My Cod!!! Me just readed what Brian writed!!! Yous gots to gets them spayed and/or Neutered! That explains why there is elveny seven around here! (Ok 6)
Kisses
Nellie

Derby, Ducky said...

Mum already has tape on the smaller of the flashy boxes and it still works fine. Just has to hold the battery in it.

Punapippuri said...

Äiti says she's thinking maybe we shouldn't read your blog anymore. We want to start a fan club for you though!

The Florida Furkids said...

We're laffin' @ Brian's comment too. Maybe that explains why Mom has 3 flashy boxes and Dad has even more!!

The Florida Furkids