Saturday, February 23, 2013

Puffy Tail!

AYLA: I cant find if this was used.  We are going back a month fer pictures til the (new Mousie-awful NEW flashy) arrives.  *sigh*. 

One of my BEST puffs...  I amember it.  I was just walkin along and TBT scraped his sneaker-skweeky-shoe on the floor right behind me.  Ruined my whole night...  I DINT amember that he got a picture of me...

He thinks I look funny like this.  At the time, I thought he is gonna feel "funny" when I tread on his back with my claws "just" out...

And fer current accuracy, yes, I DID do that...  Paybacks are hell.  And Im the grrlcat to DO it.



17 comments:

Brooch Czarina said...

Yeah, the Mommies think I look funny poofed too. Shame he got you blackmailified, but at least you got 'im. ;-)

~Brooch Czarina

Pretinha said...

Funny! Good weekend

Mariodacat said...

Swoon, that is a bootiful floofy tail!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's one puffy tail! Mommy loves it when we puff up out tails too. ;)

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That's one impressively puffy tail. Way to show your displeasure!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

MOL, Ayla! Love your payback! Binga gets a fat tail sometimes for little or no reason.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, nicely poofed! Good girl, getting your revenge! MOL

Katnip Lounge said...

Holy CATS, Ayla, that's an award-winning whiffle bat pouf!!!

We are deeply impressed.

Eric and Flynn said...

That is a good tail poof Ayla. Mum calls it my bottle brush tail when I poof mine.
Flynn

Brian said...

That is some purrty powerful puffin' fur sure!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh Ayla, that poofy tail does make yoo look fierce though!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oohh Ayla, feisty today aren't you!
Payback is good. When I poof my tail looks just like a raccoon tail! -Scout

The Island Cats said...

That is one impressive floofy tail, Ayla!

Cory said...

Wow! Pawsome floofed up tail!!! There's a story behind that one....for sure.

The Florida Furkids said...

A pawsomely floofy tail!!

The Florida Furkids

The Cat From Hell said...

Ow wow! Me is a tennie bit jealous! My tail does not poof very much
Kisses
Nellie

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Now THAT is really an impressive tailio, Ayla! How dare he wear shoes that squeal and squeak and then follow you?? Sheesh. Tell him to put some slippers on before he starts stalking you.