Friday, February 01, 2013

Seem To Have Forgotten Something

MARLEY:  I just realized today that I should be annoyed at TBT.  Let's see, Jan 22 we had the trees cut down after they cancelled for the 21st.  Jan 23rd I went to the V-E-T, then we had computer problems.  What COULD we have forgotten?

LIKE MY 2ND GOTCHA DAY?
It was Jan 22nd, and he forgot ALL about it!  Yeah, yeah, I know, he was busy, he was distracticated, he had things ta worry about...  So what?  It was ONLY my 2nd Gotcha Day, a day what will NEVER happen again.

He is all sorry about it and promised me lots of treats tonight, but Im still not happy.  So I get neat pictures of my first day here put up.

Here I am looking out the open PTU the first moment inside the safety room.  I wasnt really sure I wanted to come out...

I could hear and smell other kitties outside the door, so I kept my head down at the opening and listened and sniffed.  After a while, I heard someone sniffing back, but she hissed a little and left.  2 of them kept coming to the door and sniffing.  Sometimes they DINT hiss.

Other than that, I considered it a pretty nice place to stay.  There was a climbing thing with different levels and a cave at the bottom.  I really liked it in there.  TBT came in often to play with me and bring me food and clean the litter box.
When I was allowed out, I actually got along with the sisters pretty quick.  Theres just something about me that relaxes others.

Hmmm, given how nice the past 2 years have been, I guess I'll forgive him fer forgetting my Gotcha Day.  It just better not happen again...





21 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Yay! We're first!
We are so glad you were Gotcha'd on that day too Marley!!! It a WIN all around!

Kea said...

Belated happy birthday from Nicki and Derry. :-)

Sure, TBT has been occupied with other matters, but you realize you can hold his forgetfulness over his head for the rest of your life now. Really play it up and work it to your advantage. ;-)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Belated Gotcha Day! I got here as soon as I heard. Let's party!

Eric and Flynn said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley! Better late than never. TBT had better give you a gazillion extra treats to make up for forgetting.

Jacqueline said...

OMC, we forgot how adorable you were when you first arrived, and of course, you are such a handsome mancat now, Marley!!...Happy Belated Gotcha Day, sweet boy!!...We are so happy you found TBT and have such a wonderful forever home...Have a fun weekend, precious friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Brian said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley! Ya done good pal!

Random Felines said...

Happy Gotcha Day Marley!!! We are happy to help you celebrate (even a little late)

ABBY said...

Marley I know JUST how you feel. Mom forgot all about my purrday and if Catster hadn't reminded her she would have forgotten it for heaven knows how long.
Gracie

William said...

Our mom ALWAYS forgets ours and NEARLY ALWAYS forgets our birthdays. Happy belated gotcha day, Marley!

Mariodacat said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweetie., Those humans, how dare they forget our important dates. Hope he makes it up to you by giving you an extra treat and cuddles.

Katie Isabella said...

Happy Gotcha Day sweet one. xoxox

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Happy WAY belated gotcha day, Marley! Better late than ever, I guess!

Oui Oui said...

Oh, Marley! We are sure TBT didn't forget you! What a little cutie you were, too. So Happy Gotcha Day & here's to many more fine and happy years!

Max said...

Don't feel too bad. NO ONE here remembers when my Gotcha Day is. Tsk.

HAPPY LATE GOTCHA DAY!!!

Tk Nanerpuss said...

Happy Gotcha day! Me sure hopes it was a gud one. You deserve all the good things you can have.

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Marley and many, many, many mooooooore!! We loved the little bitty kitty pictures!
Youe TX furiends,

Punapippuri said...

Belated Happy Gotcha Day! Those pics are just so gorgeous. You were one stunning little mancat. And to get on with TWO sisters - wow - we don't get how anyone can do that. Tipped tails to you dude.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, Marley! We're so sorry it got forgotten, but Happy Gotcha Day anyway!! We're so glad you got gotted!!
My goodness, you were adorable when you were littler! And just as cute still!

Cory said...

Marley, sometimes humans are forgetful...they are defective that way. We are happy to teleport over to party with you and celebrate. You were such a purrfect addition to your family. We girls admit that we think it would be wonderful to snuggle with you. The boy cats here are not so sure.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Marley! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your special day..even if it was late. ;)

Derby, Ducky said...

Concats on your Gotcha Day. We loves it when we gets to our furrever homes.