Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day, and Hopes





A Valentines to you, my dearest royalness Spitty King...




Dearest Spittikins, I told TBT that I wanted him to send you a bouquet of fishies from me to you, but he dint get it quite right!





I fear these are NOT real fishies.  I can only hope they become real ones in the sending.  Oh, if they don't, however will I express my deep and abiding love for you.  Even worse, how will I ever beat out all those hussies who are after you only for your car, your newly plump tummy and yer exquisite furs.  Oh wait, I want those too.

But I mean who else would have sufferred loved  going camping with you, gone through the horrible exciting Halloween adventure, and the scarey eciting furrari car with you?

Oh Spitty, King Spitty, may I become your queen?  Or am I doomed to be just another "girlcat-in-waiting"?

Neither of us are getting any younger, ya know?

I have so much to offer.  Tummy, toesies, ears, whisker-humps.  Indeed, I surely have the best whisker-humps ever.  Great traits to pass down to the next generation.  Oh wait, I can't do that.  Oh, and you can't either.  Hmmm...  Well then, we will adopt!

We will have 5, no 10 little spittikins and spitty-girls (adopted of course) who look or don't look like us all around us all the day!  Won't that be GRAND?  I can hardly wait.

Oh, imagine the wedding.  You will be on display fer ALL the other girlcats to see.  They will be SO dressed up, in like orange and burgandy, with ourageously puffy dresses and it will be spectacular!  I can't wait.

To make things easy, here is the ring I want:
over-the-top engagement ring

I'll have to wear it around my paw, of course.  Its WAY to big for a toe.  5 or 6 carrots, I think.  It might take you ages to pay it off, but I'm worth it.

You get a difernt one, of course. Lots simpler, but matching.

You choose that one...

Your Iza Lambie-Ambie-Dambie



And for your eyes only...





20 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..." The Ring I want ".....GOOD LUCK SPITTY !

Happy Valentine's Day !!!!
Lots of love and cuddle : )
xoxo

Mariodacat said...

Ooh, someone's in L.O.V.E. Happy Valentines Day.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Valentine's Day. He is a lucky cat.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Oh my dearest darling Iza-Lambikins! I am all fainty from reading this and even FAINTIER from gazing upon your "for my eyes only (HA!)" pin-up!

I am GOBSMACKED by your devotion, which of course I reciprocate 200%, my darling!

And of course I will shower you with diamonds and rubies and any other gemstones your Heart desires, as befits the future Queen of Maryland.

I fear, however, there are a few other Queens-to-be in various locales. Will that be all right, my darling Lambie? I fear Spitty is by nature multi-LadyCatomous (as suits our Feline Nature). Also, of course, he might still become Pope so he must remain a single ManCat(a mere technicality I assure you!). Pope Spitty would still be devoted to his Lambie.

Will you be willing to trade a wedding for a coronation?

I dunno about the little Iza-kins and Spitti-kins. I guess that will be all right, as long as they live with YOU, my dearest darling. Ha ha ha.

XOXOXOXOXO, Your Ever-Devoted Spittikins, King of California(N) & the Western Lands

Shaggy and Scout said...

Whoops.......Spittykins doesn't exactly mirror your thoughts Iza....

Jacqueline said...

Spitty and gorgeous Iza make a beautiful couple!...Happy Valentine's Day, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Heh. See, this is why I don't bother with the romance thing. Anthropomorphize too much and it is just asking for trouble! MOL.

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We aren't sure if the world is ready for more Spittykins, adopted or not!

Derby, Ducky said...

OH WOW. We don't know about getting a rock for our sweeties like the one you want. Goodness. It would take us all of our lives to pay something like that off. Unless of course, we got it in the TV shopping room and the stones are CZ.

Happy Valentines Day.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Awwww so sweet! But think of all the ladycats who'd be gunning to scratch your eyes out if this did happen! MOL Hmm, I think I'm gonna go clip Star's claws..
Happy Valentines Day!!

Ginger Jasper said...

Happy Valentines day Hugs GJ xx

Pretinha said...

Iza você é muito romântica!

Eric and Flynn said...

Uh oh, we don't think Spittykins gave you quite the answer you wanted.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.

ABBY said...

Happy Valentines
*smoochies*

William said...

Iza, you know boys. We crush on a bunch of girls at once! Happy Valentine's Day anyway!

Brian said...

Well Happy Valentine's Day gang!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Iza! That Spitty is such a "playa". If he showers you in diamonds...make sure you get to keep them!! ;)

The Cat From Hell said...

Dear Iza, yous needs to be careful with a mancat like spitty...They is great Arm Candy,,but they has not longevity...
If yous needs a grrlfriend, mes is here...
In the mean time
´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..Happy Valentines..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´D♥Y`*•.¸)`*•.
Kisses
Nellie

Katie Isabella said...

Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day, you and TBT

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

Um, Iza? Allie's eyeing all that bling...