Saturday, February 09, 2013

Yes To The Ess 2!

IZA:  An Ode to the Ess...

Oh Ess, sweet Ess,
I say to you "yes".

My constant enjoyment
My pleasenment Ess!

I love you to pieces
And to pieces you are.

Your mostly all fuzz now,
And I don't know how.

TBT admires my destructive ways,
So long as it's Ess-aimed, he always does say.

He picks up the fuzzies I rip from its guts,
And I do enjoy that but yet you know what?

 I care for my Ess toy, and give it a spin,
Cuz that's the way only I keep it in trim.

You see I know Ess toy, We both do agree.
That I sure knows it, and it sure knows me. 

I've near worn it out, and its near worn out me
But I get more energy day and in night.

Each day I'll go after the Ess in the day,
 and nightly it calls when TBTs away
I'll go at again, again, again, again and yet again.

Each kitty wonders just how nice the Bridge will really be.
To shred, to claw, to tear apart the Ess forever for to me.
But I know that it will have the lovely Esses endlessly!

TBT says so, and I will agree.








12 comments:

Brian said...

That Ess very, very good! Bravo!!!

Eric and Flynn said...

That is a very good poem Iza. You really do love you ess don't you.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Mom saw a talking cat video recently where the mancat said to his Ess in a french accent: "Allow me to introduce you to my wife." The voice on the video says: "That's not your wife! It's a scratching post!" The French cat replies: "If you continue to insult her like that I'll have to ask you to leave!" It was totally too funny!!!!!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

We can see how much you love your Ess!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

That is what I call a well-loved Ess!

Derby, Ducky said...

Better than the show "Yes to the Dress" We like it.

The Indulged Furries said...

A lovely poem. You look like a generously sized girl like me (I'm 12 pounds) and I've always thought the Ess might be too small for me. But you obviously enjoy yours so I might have to give one a try.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wonderful poem Isa! You certainly have a well loved ess!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Now dat is a nice Ess! We can see why yoo love it so Iza.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

That's a wonderful Ode to the Ess. I loves mine, too, Iza-Lambie. It's not QUITE as well-loved as yours yet, though. Perhaps you'd teleport over and put your special mark on mine?

Oh! and...
I can't remember if I cried when I read about his widowed bride,
Something touched me deep inside the day the music died!

The Cat From Hell said...

Mes has gots to gets me one of those Esses!
Kisses
nellie

Maxwell, Faraday and Allie said...

MOWwwwwwwZers! We needs to GET us one of those amazing thingies!