Monday, March 04, 2013

Shoe Shelf Fun

MARLEY:  A Day In The Life (still old pics)...

Ayla likes to eat up high.  I have learned to get up there for the leftovers.
She doesnt leave much...
But I am patient...
Its HER special eating place, after all.   I lick up the last...
She shows me I missed some...  Im sorta embarrassed.  She is a REAL clean-bowl grrl!  Iza watches us eat up there with envy - she cant jump up there...
Ayla hops down.  She barely makes the waterbed ripple!  I think she has some secret to landing that I haven't mastered yet.  But she IS older an more esperienced at this than I am. 
I make the leap back down.  Thank COD for the waterbeddy mattress (softy landing).  I land harder than she does.  I shake the whole bed!  TBT says it has ta do with "wait".  What?  Oh, "weight".  Yeah, I weigh more than Ayla.  Who doesnt?

13 comments:

Prancer Pie said...

We wish our Mommy had a shoe rack like that! What a great place to have a snack without being bothered, too. Happy Monday!

Mr Puddy said...

Top class snack ! deluxe style with smell of those shoes ! Great idea !!! and I take Note ! Must Try with daddy's shoes !!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I wish I had an eating place that Binga couldn't get to! But she can go EVERYWHERE!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

That's an interesting spot to enjoy a meal...

Cory said...

Does Ayla ever get food crumbs in TBT's shoes? Just curious...inquiring cats wanna know!

purrrr

xoxo Cory

Fuzzy Tales said...

Food or no food, that would be an awesome spot to hang out!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Poor girl, can't eat with all the watching!! MOL
I don't know if soft landings have anything to do with weight.. I think it's just the cat. Star, who weighs hardly anything lands like a ton of bricks when she jumps off the counter. Leo, who nearly doubles her weight, can jump down with nary a sound! Funny, ain't it?

ABBY said...

Oh your own purrsonal shelf!
We wish we had something like that to play on!

Brian said...

That is one heck of an eating spot!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

The Human wonders: Does Ayla ever get, well, a little puky feeling? Has she ever barfed in TBT's shoes up there? Because sometimes I inhale my fudz too fast and they come right up again. Just wondering.

The Island Cats said...

How nice of TBT to put food on the shoe shelf for Ayla.

Derby, Ducky said...

Jump on the waterbed and give TBT some waves to get sick on.

The Florida Furkids said...

We think that would be a fun place for our food....oh wait.....we don't want to be anywhere near our Daddy's shoes.....

The Florida Furkids