Sunday, April 28, 2013

Marley, Enjoying The Outside

MARLEY:  I spent all yesserday outside.  I did it well.

I sat at a mousie hole for AN HOUR but none came out.  I think I might have eliminated THAT family.  Then I ran around the yard at top speed.  Several times!  That was good.  TBT tried to catch me in a run, but he has a lousy Canon camera (the battery is just weak alla time) so we only got still pictures today.

I was sitting down then, tired.

But checking the next place to run to!
It feels GOOD to me to run around lots real fast.  I feel like I am overflowing with energy these days.  Well, I AM still only 2 ya know...  I got more energy than Ayla and Iza and TBT combined!  Well, OK, I can't lift the big stuff TBT does, but I still can sure run around the yard more than he can!  Sometimes I just haf ta use it up or go nutso.

You know those nature shows where the Big cat is catching a gazelle?  Thats me catching a tossed kibble in the house.  Well I think of it that way...  If there was a gazelle sized right fer ME here, I would catch it!

13 comments:

Brian said...

I hope you capture many a treat Marley and have some Easy later on today!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

You mean a kibble-sized gazelle, Marley? ;-)

Prancer Pie said...

Princeton likes to run around crazy like that, too. Maybe he could teleport over and ya'll could take down a gazelle together! MOL!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We would love to be able to run in the yard with you, but Mom Paula wouldn't let us outside. Maybe we could play THoE with you in the hallway.

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, we bet TBT laughed and laughed watching you have so much fun!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

How fun to do the zoomies in the yard!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Marley, I totally believe you could take down a gazelle! A cat sized one, but a gazelle regardless!
Two is YOUNG! Leo is two and he's a wild man! Two in a cat is supposed to be like 24 in human, but then again, some 24 year old humans are wild too!

The Cat From Hell said...

Oh! yeah! Me knows yous could catch a cat sized gazelle! (or a mouse) Kozmo has been running around the backyard - just like yous!
Kisses
Nellie

The Island Cats said...

Marley, we're glad you had fun outside!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I understand, Marley. Because of where I live, I just cannot go outside, but I get the zoomies too, and sometimes I would like a bigger space than the house to run in. Now that I am almost nine, I don't feel that so much, but when I was only two, I did. I'm glad you can run and run!

Jacqueline said...

We know you are a mighty hunter, adorable Marley and those mousies don't stand a chance!...BTW, we love our tunnels here, you should run through your new tunnel over and over to show the girls how it's done!!...Have a fun week ahead, precious friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Katie Isabella said...

Oh Marley, I would love to have seen you. Zoomies are such fun for our mommies and daddies to see. I have no doubt that you can catch a gazelle. Let one show up and he'll be sorry!

Samantha, Clementine and Maverick said...

WOW! That is loads of fun you are having Marley!! We wish we could go outside!! By the way we have something special for you on our Carnival Of The Cats post if you have a minute to check it out!! We hope you like it!
Your TX furiends,