Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Kibble, The Cage, and the Wardrobe.

Marley:  OK, I made up the Wardrobe part, but it seemed like a good title. 

Thank you all fer comin over to help me get that wayward kibble.  Between all our efforts, we got it out.  And I sure thank you all fer letting me eat it.  It was purrsonal.

And I thank TBT fer tossing MANY treats to my friends who came over to help me get that kibble.  You reached in hard, batted it around hard, and then, THEN, it popped out!  I chewed it with a vengeance!

TBT says he loving tossing treats to all of you who 'ported over in various ways.  He says he was most surprised by the one who came right through the bookcase.

Thank you all!  I NEVER would have got that kibble out of the planter pot on my own.

OOPS!  I don't know why this showed up early, but its OK.  You all just have to read it a whole day.  MOL!  It DID after all refer mostly to Monday...

But I plan to talk to TBT about his scheduling werk...

12 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

My human's pitching arm has gotten REALLY good 'cause she has to throw treats long distances for Binga to chase! That's the only way me and Boodie get some peace - and some treats of our own!

Mark's Mews (Ayla, Iza, and Marley) said...

Thats about the same here. TBT has to make Marley's kibble bounce off a couple walls to keep him busy while we get ours.

But I AM getting better at it. ~ Ayla

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Well Fank Ceiling Cat Marley! I am horrified that TBT would allow you to be tormented in this way. He owes you a LOT of extra kibbles for all that effort you were required to expend in getting this one.

Oh Iza-Lambie, Yes! I cannot imagine anything more purrfect than resting my furry weary heady in your silken soft tummy furs, just "like a dove in a nest." Ahhhhhhhhhh, yes.

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Whew, glad you finally got that thing! Hope you gave it an extra hard chomp for being so ornery!

Mariodacat said...

Whew, so glad you got that treat out.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Our mom messes up the scheduling part too. She's really quite hopeless.

Let No Treat Go Uneaten!
A good motto.

Brian said...

There is never a wrong day to capture the kibble!

Katnip Lounge said...

We had lotsa fun catching treats! Our Mommy could use some lessons from The Treat-Master TBT.

ABBY said...

Marley we knew you would win over that kibble.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Iza-Lambie, No one ever wrote a SONG for me before. I am purring it over and over to myself, a-membering how you sang it to me when you teleported over in the dead of night. It was the most romantic thing EVER. XOXOXO

michico*Adan said...

Having treats is great,
I am glad for you.

Nerissa said...

Nothin' more annoyin' than a saucy piece of kibble. Glad you caught it, got it and dealt with it. It deserved as much.

Purrs,
Nissy