Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Laundry Hold-Down Crew

A study from 3 views...

TBT:  I had dumped a load of laundry on the bed and taken the pile of shirts to hang up.  As I was doing that, the Mews all came in and selected some of the rest to lay down on.  They told me they were making sure that stuff did not float away or escape while I wasn't looking.

I took a picture of each one of them from the front.

Ayla selected a part of the blue sheet as close to Marley as she could get at the same time.  She loves being on blue.
Iza chose a part of the blue sheet as well, but (naturally) the thicker part of the pile.
Marley prefers being on green, and he found the single green item, a washcloth.  
I have to admit that none of the items floated away or escaped.  But I did have to wait a while before I could put them away...

12 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

We think they did a great job of testing the comfort and cleanliness of the laundry. Interesting how they all chose a particular colour, especially since cats don't see colours the way humans do!

The Furries of Whisppy said...

Such helpful mews!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

It was just their way of telling you there were other things to do before putting the rest of the laundry away.

Brian said...

Pardon the punbut y'all really got it covered!

Pretinha said...

Hahaha eles tomaram posse de todas as cobertas, muito bom amigos.

Katie Isabella said...

YOu know, I help my mom out like that TOO! xox

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh my gosh, that single green wash cloth! MOL He really snuggled up to that, didn't he!
I love how Ayla has the best of both worlds there!
And of course, Iza looks like she thinks she got the primo spot!

ABBY said...

Ummm what is it about fresh laundry and cats? :)

William said...

We never get to sleep on laundry!

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

I hope they gotted properly furred up! The Human hopes TBT gotted the two pictures? Iza-Lambie, I can't wait for The Post ;-)

Prancer Pie said...

You kittehz are doing a bang-up job! No way are those things gonna float away! MOL!

The Cat From Hell said...

Yep! Us cats is experts at stopping the laundry from floating away!
Kisses
Nellie