Saturday, May 11, 2013

Caturday Activities


MARLEY:  I got behind the TV stand today searching fer a wayward kibble TBT threw carelesslly (he is SPOSED to toss them in plain sight).  It was a tight fit fer me...

TBT got cutesy with THIS pic.
But I look much better wif my natural colors.  It sure was tight in there though.  Ayla can just trot right through there!  I dont know HOW she does that.
An there were all those wires in the way.
But I found it and ATE it!  No kibble will EVER escape my search...

I should esplain.  TBT tosses kibbles around fer us ta chase and catch an eat.  We LOVE THAT, it is about the funnest game EVER!  But as he tries to play foolies on us by tossin them in strange places some get inna place hard to find.  Ayla an Iza just ignore those.  But I LOVE them so dearly, I hunt them down.  Sometimes it takes MINNUTS!  But I figure that is just part of the game. 

16 comments:

Katie Isabella said...

My mom goes bonkers if I try to get behind the TV stand. It's all bolted to the wall but she is paranoid that I will shock myself or start a fire. Sheesh. I ain't THAT dumb mommy!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

You look like you barely sqeeeeezed back there! Good job getting that kibble, Marley. You certainly are determined!

Katnip Lounge said...

Marley, I'm just like you! No treat will ever go uneaten with you and I around! In fact, I've been known to tip the treat jar over and roll it around, searching. Lots.

XX The Baby

Sweet Purrfections said...

You mean you have to work for your treats?!? That sure was a tight fit.

Team Tabby said...

We will also go just about anywhere to find stray treats or other goodies.

Looks like you were up to the task - good job!

Purrs,
Mindy
Moe
Cookie
Mike

Brian said...

You are such a might hunter Marley! We play that game too, well, Sister Gracie does and the rest of us just watch. Y'all gave us that idea and Gracie loves it!!!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Wow, squishy place there buddy! Glad you got the kibble though! But I think I understand why the girls don't like to chase the ones that get away into hard places, MOL!

Derby, Ducky said...

Mum tosses treats too. Thankfully they don't end up in places hard to get at.

Megan said...

Good job Marley. I agree - hunting down the stray kibble is what pusscats are supposed to do.

Megan
Sydney, Australia

The Island Cats said...

We hope you don't get stuck back there, Marley. Kibble Toss sure sounds like a fun game.

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I'd like to see my human do that game with Binga! I bet she could get a treat out of ANYWHERE, with frantic desperation.

michico*Adan said...

You are doing really great job!!

Sushi said...

ooh... momma's voice goes up several decibels whenever i go near the wires. she freaks out that i might hurt myself again or worse, start a fire.

happy mom's day to your mommy! =)

Prancer Pie said...

We love that TBT plays that game with you. How fun!

Happy Mother's Day to TBT. We figure he does lots of mothering to you three. XOXO

Daisy said...

That sure is a tight fit... after swallowing the kibble you could have gotten stuck! But that sounds like a great game.

The Cat From Hell said...

This reminds me of an old commercial...Me thinks...