Friday, May 10, 2013

Freaky Friday

TBT:  GLOOM...  This post is without pictures.  Because I LOST THEM (pictures, not the Mews).  And they were GREAT!  I was on the computer last night and the Mews were all sitting in a triangle with their heads together and they were engaged in a 3-way mutual head licking session.  I took a dozen pictures with the old camera (only one in reach).

I uploaded the pictures to iPhoto and saw them there.  Then I uploaded some pictures from the new camera.  Somewhere in the process, the previous ones disappeared.  Well, OK, I've never uploaded pictures from 2 memory cards at the same time, and that is likely the problem.  But I sure hope those mutual grooming pictures are lost SOMEWHERE on the computer.  Because if they are anywhere there, I am going to search for them.  But I fear they got "over-written" somehow. 

I'll describe them...  Ayla was licking Marley's head, Marley was licking Iza's head, and Iza was licking Ayla's head.  I've never seen 3 cats doing that in my life.  And I HAD pictures.

I sure hope I can find them somewhere, lost in the computer...

13 comments:

Brian said...

That is awful when that happens. I deleted my unread RSS feeds this morning, drat! Hope you find the pics

ABBY said...

Oh dear we hope you find em cuz we want to see em!

Like Brian I too have deleted my RSS feed on more than one occasion and I hate that.

Megan said...

That sounds like a really sweet scene Mark. I hope the pics are there somewhere!

Megan
Sydney, Australia

Shaggy and Scout said...

Oh Sheesh....we are so sick of computer problems....but, it looks like we are back and have a lot of catching up to do!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

That's so frustrating when that happens. We hope that you find the photos... probably where you least expect them.

Derby, Ducky said...

The flashy box people don't want you to show that!

The Island Cats said...

We are purring that you find the photos because they do sound great. :)

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Oh, mouses! I hope you find those photos - they sound really cool.

Katnip Lounge said...

CRAPPITY!!! We bet it was so cute, too.

Spitty-the-Kitty said...

Um, did you catch a 14-pound trout too, TBT? XOXO, Spitty

Prancer Pie said...

We hate it when that happens! We have one of everyone sniffing and then sniffing Mommy's legs. MOL!

Keep looking for it!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Oh my gosh! That had to be awesome! Aren't they still on the camera card? Oh I hope you find them!!

Tina T-P said...

Forgive me for asking the obvious, but couldn't you just download them again? Or did you reformat your memory card. I never reformat my memory card until I know that all the pics are safe someplace...T.